The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Under the Full Moon
Poster Wrote:There is a legend that throughout the history books and tomes of all libraries of the Kingdom of Stormwind will sometimes cross through. The legend involves Duskwood; the dangerous creatures of the night. Worgen. Walking wolves, the Worgen are known as only legend and thankfully not reality to the people of Westfall, Elwynn, and Redridge. However, the situation is much darker in the shadowed fields of Duskwood. Worgen prowl the trees, prey on innocent travelers and farmers, and threaten to overrun the once-peaceful and green lands of southern Elwynn. Only by the tireless acts of the brave Night Watch of Darkshire are the Worgen kept from the sunny plains of Westfall, the bright forests of Elwynn, and the hearty fields of Redridge. However, as great a guardian force as the Night Watch is, they can only hold the Worgen off so well. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and so this is the plea for aid. If you're a mercenary looking for gold, we'll pay you five silver a kill. If you're a paladin or priest or righteous light-bringer, then your help would save many innocent lives. Really, any help that you could offer to the people of Duskwood would be appreciated.

If you're interested, contact the tracker named Blackcrow in Darkshire. May the Light bless you.

This poster can be seen on boards throughout the territories of Stormwind. IC responses can be made below.
Kaisen von Kloffenstein walks down the Stormwind Streets, the poster stands out. He reads it, "Looks like the expansions of Duskwood need a cleansing." He walks off, preparing to head south. Though not a paladin, his forces may be of use.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

The claws of steel gently clasped at the poster amid her hand as she walked. Dull metallic crunches rising from her boots as she strode ahead slowly, peering at the poster with a narrowing eye.

A glint of yellow, malformed sight.

"Worgen." She says to herself plainly. "A legend." Another pause.

"I slaughter myths."
From upon his stool at the Glass Shovel in Stormwind, Crazy Cousin Willy Appleflow struggles to read the eloquent letter, sounding out the more complicated words like "libraries" and "reality" aloud. Puzzling his way to the end of the flyer, he looks up to the bartender, his expression one of confusion and... well intoxication of course.

"Kraig, what's all this here talk'n bout walk'n wolfs eh?" He glances at the paper once again, as if to double check his reading while the letters danced about on the page. "Says here somethin bout farmers and Westfall. That's where meh kin is from ya know."

"Aye, I know it. Wish they would stay there too! If that granny a yours keeps putting the moves on me... and fel, I don't know Willy, whaddya think I just stand here and stare at the bulletin board all day? I don't have time to read them all and clean up after you're lazy arse."

"Now come on Kraig, that ain't fair. Was just curious an all; didn't have ta get all irrate 'bout it." Returning his attention to the beverage before him, Willy takes a healthy swig and proceeds to blow his nose on the advertisement before tossing it to the ground.

"See, that right there is what I'm talking about you lazy lout."
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On how Humans are full of *$$%#: The Life of Carana Wuvvums 6 1,693 07-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Half Empty or Half Full? ToxinDoctor 1 707 12-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ToxinDoctor