The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Silverfang Family Expansion (For Cata!)
I had this discussion earlier with a few remaining guild members this morning. These changes will be effecting Leron's side of the family's, not Ruibarra's! For any major changes involving his side, best ask him.
  • Leron's marriage to Salor will be extended from one year to a few decades. What will this mean? More kids! More kids? This would have given them more time to look into adoptions and surrogates to expand the Silverfang family and produce heirs. That means Kyran Silverfang won't be the only one.

• Eliana won't be an infant. She will be old enough to be playable by someone who chooses to play her. If anyone is interested, PM me! HolyHiveMind!

• Zeein Drakewing would be Leron's adviser and best buddy since before the wars. Zeein's family will function as a close ally to Leron.

• Leron will function independently of Ruibarra. Leron's side will be more of a Silverfang-minor while Ruibarra's is a Silverfang-major.

• Lenorius will not reside with the Silverfangs. He will live in a secluded area in the Ghostlands. I'm unsure if he will be rerolled.

• Leron's younger brother Volus will be retconned due to his player leaving. The role of Leron's younger sibling is available now. going to be played by JTJP770's Zeein.

There may be other changes coming around. I'm doing what I can to open up the family to allow more people to roll family that will get RP. If you want to try and roll family or produce post-Cataclysm RP with the Silverfangs, PM me! I'd like to have plans in order to ensure everything transitions smoothly.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Aww, the title is misleading. I was hoping now was my chance to ask you to adopt Doyle
[Image: 8.jpg]
Doyle is forever Leron's favorite human.

.... It's a possibility.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Added in that Leron's brother that was a PC character is going to be retconned. I'll be scouring for someone to play a younger sibling!
I am tech support

UPDATE! Zeein will be retconned into Leron's younger brother!
I am tech support

The role of Eliana will be played by HolyHiveMind! It is still possible to roll a child for Leron and Salor. They had plenty of 'em, even if most of them died in the Scourge invasion. PM me if interested and whatnot.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Dead girl LF family Nick 7 1,140 10-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums