The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greeting from Verisiams
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I first started playing Wow about a year ago after a my roommates wanted me to experience MMORPGs. Swiftly I fell in-love with the game it's self and the RP that I got into. Due to RL issues I had to stop playing about 3 months ago. After trying around with a bunch of F2P MMORPGs I decided to come back to Wow. I was told about private servers by a roommate and here I am!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in Canada, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A few years ago I was given a Warcraft III game for Christmas and appreciated the game very much even though RTS games are not my cup of tea.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I found out about the server during a google search, saw that it was active and people talked highly about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy any types of Rp, though my favorites if I had to choose would end up being as followed: Storytelling Rps, meaning Rps that build up on a person or large scale stories like guilds or a group of people. Mission Rps, example being "Verisiams and co. seek out clues about who is trying to kill their leader. Lastly I would pick Relationship RP, I like this because I like having to characters bond over time maybe starting as friends and growing into lovers, or even best friends turning into rivals.

What is your favorite race/class? Why? Blood Elf Rogue, I have been deeply interested in the Blood Elf Lore. I have always loved Rogue since I started playing and in most MMOs I play as a Rogue/Assassin because of there DPS abilities

What are your expectations of this server?: To become immersed into some great Rp and stories.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The regulation that appeals to me the most is about the Rping. I find that there has become a awfully large problem with Godmodding and unfairness in Rps. I gather that those rules in particular will help set thing at an even balance!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The pain was almost unbearable! His human captors gave him no mercy on his way to Stormwind city. "How am I going to get myself out of this one?" He thought to himself as he pulled by the horse he was tied to. He looked around to try to find a way out, the only way he hoped to be free is if his captors made the mistake of stopping for the night. So he waited, walking patiently until his chance, then night started to fall and the captors started to yawn and show signs of tiredness. Soon after the captors decided to stop for the night and sleep. Little did they know that this would be the worst mistake they have made.

Hours passed as the prisoner sat there and waited for everyone to fall asleep, soon after the fool that was supposed to guard him fell asleep from drunkenness, that is when the prisoner made his move. He moved so quietly and lightly that the horse that he was attached to didn't even flinch or make a move. The prisoner scanned until he found his prized blades, Glory and Fortune, in the waist band of the leader of group. After carefully reaching down and grabbing the knifes he cut his binding and started to slowly inch away into the night.

"Hey! Stop right there! Get him!" Was yelled from behind the prisoner as he whipped around to be facing what he thought was the largest human in all of Azeroth. A unbalanced swing came flying at the prisoner's head, as he ducked to dodge the blow he swung up and stabbed the man that yelled in the chest with both blades. He turned around as the others started to get up. Running trying to get away the prisoner swung his blades at the new targets only killing some but wounding a few.

As the prisoner ran father and father into the distance to get away from his previous captors he looked back to check how far he had gotten from them. As soon as he turned his head everything went white and his face burned with pain. The next thing he knew he woke up tied to a pole with a heavily armored Human with a large two handed sword in his hand, a paladin. The paladin turned around and smiled at him, but there was something odd about him...something wasn't right, and the prisoner was about to find out. The paladin stepped closer and touched the prisoners face and took off his helmet to reveal beautiful long flowing hair, pointed ears, glowing eyes and pale but gorgeous skin. "You didn't think you could get away from me did you Verisiams?" She spoke in a flat voice before she stuck her sword into the ground and punched him square in the face, knocking him out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I am truly excited about hearing back from you all, I am ready to play on the server and start a good RP up!! :)
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Standard Greeting yupui 1 635 09-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Greeting! *Throws Confetti* Abominationthing 0 460 11-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Abominationthing