The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Minecraft Server - Testing MindCrack from Feed-The-Beast. [Legit & Cracked]
03-02-2013

Currently doing some maintenance to fix the Dynmap. Down for a bit.
------==========------
Wokay! Let's rewrite this baby.

What?

- Feed the Beast MindCrack CotH server for 1.4.7 Minecraft.
- Supports both cracked accounts and minecraft premium users.

Feed the what?

Beast! It's a mod pack collection for Minecraft. Very close to Tekkit, but with slightly different plugins and a seemingly brighter future. Tekkit has not been updated since 1.2.5, Tekkit Lite has recently come out and the choice was between Tekkit Lite or MindCrack. We are currently testing MindCrack from the Feed-The-Beast package.

http://feed-the-beast.com/

What do I need?

- Winzip, Winrar, 7zip or any related program. The files are stored in .rar's to reduce filesize. You only need to unpack the download file (nothing inside of it) itself.

- Java 7, find it here and pick the right one for your operating system:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/j...80261.html

Windows x86 = Windows 32-bit.
Windows 64 = Windows 64 bit.
When in doubt, use the x86.

Then either one of these downloads:

People that have not bought Minecraft, use this download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aq1anbvlxc2wgs....4.7.rar?m

* Comes with pre-installed Optifine and configured server list. Includes MC, that's why it's so big.

People that did buy Minecraft, use this download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhpxbbih2uftg4...01.4.7.rar

* Comes with Optifine added, optional mod addition to improve FPS and reduce lagg.

You will also need the official FTB launcher:
http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper

Both packages contain the same plugins, they are simply put together in a different way. The cracked client has been patched up over a cracked Minecraft, while the other file simply contains all the mods you need. (Which can be added directly in the FTB launcher with great ease.)

Both contain installation instructions, but feel free to ask any questions. Mac/Linux untested, feel free to help me out there.

Why should I not download all these by hand?

- Moar work.
- You risk downloading higher/older versions of what the server uses, thus being unable to connect.
- You risk updating/patching in a wrong way, causing for item ID conflicts thus crashing when trying to use in-game items.
- You risk having default config files. They have to be the same as the server files, so it's the easiest if I supply those.

Are the files safe?

- Nuclear launch, detected. (Seriously, yes. You think I'd be here if the files contained anything harmful?)

Server Details

- Currently in a testing stage due to a new core API that configures server-side plugins.
- Currently no whitelist, online mode is false so cracked people can connect.
- Creative mode, feel free to build around and fool around.

Bear in mind the following things:

- Do not overly use TnT.
- Do not damage each other's buildings.
- The server will be restarted when the core API updates so I can personally see if I can get the server-plugins working and report any bugs to the Dev's so they can fix more of it.
- The map may be wiped as I do plan to open the place up to the world eventually. It will most likely take a while before that happens though; To give an example, I will not open it to the public without GriefPrevention, a plugin that logs blocks, a working Essentials and a plugin that stops various ways of cheating. X-ray, hacks, etc. Those are all broken right now.

Server IP:
Spoiler:
192.95.30.61:25591 (Last bit required)

Player map:

Current Installed Mods/Plugins

- Almost-Full MindCrack Package. (Extra biomes disabled due to massive FPS drops in the mod)
- Mo' Creatures
- Balkons Weapon Mod
- TreeCapacitator
- MineFactory Reloaded
(These are all included in the custom pack above.)
Bumping this; If I feel there's still a lack of interest in a week or so, then I suppose I'll open it up to everyone. (By posting it on the Tekkit forums that is, alongside MC forums, etc)
Well it does not let me login. I think its because I dont have premium. If theres a link for a cracked version please send it to me.
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
Ah, so that's what you meant with Premium. You had me confused there since I bought MC when it was in Beta. Didn't knew it was renamed to MC 'premium'. Harr. Unfortunately (for as far as I know) Tekkit offers no 'offline mode' like MC offers. Meaning you need to log into Minecraft first before you can get through the whole Tekkit launcher.

Youtube has some videos, but they seem rather fake. I don't think there's much of a way to get past buying the game if you wish to play Tekkit. =\
I'd like to be whitelisted! :P
MC name: GeneralDefyre

Thanks for hosting the server! :D
Haio! <3 Interest, yay!

Whitelisted; We are in the process of opening the server up for the public (~Give it a week or two at most) so we've changed some addons and unfortunately had to ban some EE2 items.

See below for the list of banned items; UsageBanned means it's ability is halted, the crafting / usage in recipes is not.

Spoiler:
Bans:
UsageBanned:
- 27585:2:Divining Rod III:Makes mining trivial, undermining the server economy.
- 27526:*:Philosopher's Stone:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
OwnershipBanned:
- 27579:*:Infernal Armor:Bypasses anti-grief to destroy blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 27556:*:Catalytic Lens:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 27527:*:Destruction Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 27530:*:Evertide Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place water in protected areas without permission.
- 27580:*:Abyss Helmet:Calls lightning to injure players even when PvP is off.
- 27537:*:Harvest Goddess Band:Bypasses anti-grief to grow and harvest in protected areas without permission.
- 27533:*:Ring of Ignition:Bypasses anti-grief to injure claimed animals and set fires in protected areas without permission. May injure players even when PvP is off.
- 27584:*:Ring of Arcana:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 27538:*:Watch of Flowing Time:Can be used to sabotage another player's automated processes by altering speed of components.
- 27531:*:Volcanite Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place lava in protected areas without permission.
- 26524:*:Cannon:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 126:10:Nova Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 126:11:Nova Cataclysm:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 7312:*:Tank Cart:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.
- 150:7:Frame Motor:Bypasses anti-grief to move blocks into and out of protected areas without permission.
- 127:*:Dark Matter Pedestal:Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.
- 223:1:Tesla Coil:May kill other players even when PvP is off.
- 26498:*:Wooden Hammer:The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.
- 26499:*:Stone Hammer:The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.
- 26500:*:Iron Hammer:The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.
- 26501:*:Diamond Hammer:The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.
- 26502:*:Golden Hammer:The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.
CraftingBanned:
- 4095:*:Dimensional Anchor:Can easily crash the server by consuming all hard drive allocation.
- 214:0:World Anchor:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
- 7303:*:Anchor Cart:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
- 27583:*:Mercurial Eye:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 27536:*:Swiftwolf's Ring:Calls lightning to injure players even when PvP is off, and the knockback effect enables animal theft.
- 7310:*:Tunnel Bore:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 7308:*:Iron Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 7272:*:Steel Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
- 7314:*:Diamond Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

I'll update the mod list in a moment! If you use Skype, feel free to add / nudge me. (Details in my profile; We got a group).

Edit: Updated OP. Quick changes below:

Spoiler:
Mods running:
- WorldGuard (Various commands, disables creeper block damage, that stuff.)
- WorldEdit (Required for worldguard)
- Essentials. (Moar commands / configuration.)
- Dynmap (The Map! Was warned for lagg, might be disabled.)
- Dynmap-WorldGuard (Your regions visible on the map!)
- Dynmap-Essentials (Your homes visible on the map, commands to toggle visibility.)
- ChopTree2 (Break the bottom tree block with an axe, tree falls down!)
- TreasureChests (Treasure chests are added in the world! Find them for rewards!)
- NoBreakDoor (Zombies can't break down your wooden doors)
- GriefPrevention (Allows for the claiming of your land, protecting it from all grief. Theft, tunnels, fire, lava, water, animal theft/killing, etc.)
- CoreProtect (Block logger plugin, allows me to see who replaced/edited what, and when. Anti-grief measure.)
- More to come, maybe! Request the ones you like and I'll look into them!

Removed Mods:
- SecureChests (Lock your own chests and be safe!) - Allowed for a grieving method by locking the doors outside of your claimed area.

- Fire spread disabled.
- TnT block damage is active under sea level / within your claims. Nuke/Reactor damage has been severely nerfed, but remains; Both block and player.
- Endermen can't steal blocks, creepers do no block damage.

Also added a few new (but already outdated) screenshots! (Towns are bigger, more filled and all that!)
Tekkit Server temporarily changed into a Feed-The-Beast Mindcrack server.

Over the next few days will be decided to switch to MindCrack, Tekkit Lite or end up reverting back to Tekkit. (Or an entire custom mod pack for the server to make it precisely how we like it.)

http://feed-the-beast.com/

Edit:.. Server has been down for a few hours due to issues with my host. The US network node seems to have fried up entirely and mine just happens to be on that one. Going to bed, hoping it's fixed tomorrow but don't expect it to be online before then.
Can we spawn blocks? c:

I'm more of a creative person :X
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Not fully decided on that one to be honest. Planning to go public with the server when plugins prove to be stable which isn't the case so far. The first things will be spawned in without a doubt, spawn city and such but when we open it becomes a tad tricky. Either creative or normal mode then, though the trickyness is with unknown people that join.

Creative opens up a whole bucket-load of grief possibilities. I'd prefer normal mode myself though I won't be 'strict' on it with an attitude of "NOUCANTHAVETHIS". If I want to spawn a bucket of gold for someone I will and all so we can probably reach a mode where most is done in regular mode with some more difficult items would be spawned in.

All in all; Not sure. I'm more of a hardcore miner myself. Work for the stuff and all.

To update on the Mindcrack FTB testing; So far, not so great. BukkitForge is proving to be a buggy API, and while plugins are being repaired by daily updates; Right now, consider it broken. We may have to sit around and wait it out on creative mode for a few weeks till stuff is usable (in which case the entire server would be CotH-only creative mode. With a wipe when we feel things are stable enough to go public.) or use a strict whitelist + custom mod pack combo to protect ourselves against grievers.

That, or back to Tekkit 1.2.5. Say what you want about it, but it's more bug-free and stable then the 1.4.7 FTB. (Tekkit Lite uses the same API as FTB "BukkitForge" so it's broken in the same ways. It's either BukkitForge or no server-plugins at all with that stupid Bukkit API developer attitude which unofficially declared them dead.)

Edit; Y'know.. I'll see if I can hammer bukkit into working on 1.4.7 MC. That would solve a lot of issues. I'm just not sure for how long as developers are leaving Bukkit. >.>
Edit2: Yeah, not happening. Plugins love Forge, Bukkit shot themselves in the foot for acting like derps to the Forge developers.
Can Cracked users Connect if it goes Public?
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Afraid not, security measure. By turning the offline-check to false (aka it won't check login details), anyone with a cracked client can connect with any username, grant themselves rights/permissions and tear the place apart. :3

Tekkit refuses to disable the function by default because of it, getting past it requires cracking the whole client. Not sure about FTB's defaults but it's probably the same.

If we end up waiting for weeks, I can give it a try with the whitelist on but even if I disable it server-wise, you'd most likely need a cracked FTB client.

Edit; If you know your way with plugins and such, you might be able to install the plugins one by one from a cracked Minecraft client, avoiding the FTB launcher all together but I can't really help you with that.
To update, the server is running 8.0.1 MindCrack at the moment with a custom mod-pack which I'm personally leaning towards. The mods added outside MindCrack atm are:

Mo' Creatures; Adds a whole bunch of new mobs/animals to the game, with recipes and abilities to tame several of them. Goes under the mods category.

Requires: Custom Mob Spawner. Goes under the mods category.
Requires: GuiAPI. Goes into the Coremods category.

MineFactory; Taken from the Tekkit Lite pack. It's like Forestry, only then automates animal-farming as well with some other features. Goes into the mods category.

Requires: PowerCrystal Core. Goes into the mods category.

Balkons Weapon Mod; Adds new weaponry in the game varying from spears to muskets. Personal favourite. Goes into the mods category.

I'll throw them all into a custom modpack soon so I can just share that single download with people instead of the six links above; Also prevents version/config files mismatches. Adding them through the FTB launcher is the easiest thing ever, and I'll provide some screenshots to guide people through it and will put those in the ModPack.

In case anyone wonders; Regarding Author permission:
Spoiler:
Screw it. They only complicate things. I can't put it in a ModPack, I can link people to the direct file and guide them through adding things by hand. Where's the logic in that?

@Bingles @Bitlordman
I've also been thinking about a cracked client for people, and while I can't guarantee anything I'll try to patch up a cracked Minecraft from the base up with MindCrack and the above plugins to see if I can make a separate Cracked-ModPack out of that for people that haven't bought the game.

Naturally, that file would be for CotH-only.
Update: Currently supporting both cracked and 'legit' clients.

Installation instructions are in the download pack, but do add me or shoot me a PM with questions.

For the cracked Minecraft client. Aka you haven't bought MC and don't got an 'premium' account:
https://mega.co.nz/#!9IkB1aiI!eoC0smYxND...KO6teyHTIg
(Includes Minecraft, that's why it's so big.)
* Upon using this pack you'll see 3 other servers. Feel free to delete them. My server IP is in the text file. Those servers are from the guys that cracked Minecraft. I used their base, but you shouldn't be able to connect to those three as you use a whole different modpack. I admittedly forgot deleting that file, I'll update it in the future.

For the Legit client: Aka you bought Minecraft and have an premium account:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NUVjxLjI!MLXoakwX6i...B33GrO68kI
Legit users will also need the Feed-The-Beast client found here:
http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper

They 'should' work on Windows, Mac and Linux but I got no experience with the other two. If you can provide a better tutorial for those, feel free to write up a draft or tell me where mine went wrong. You'll need an unzip program, winrar, winzip, 7zip, any will do to unpack the first pack. (I put them in .rar files to reduce the size.)

Plugin update wise: Not much new. Working on restoring the Dynamic map. For now, the main world works but the Twilight Forest plugin isn't updated map-wise. Nether and The_End dimension should update just fine. (But nobody has been there yet so there's nothing to update)
Dynmap Functional:
Spoiler:
http://173.198.234.66:8118/ (Same link as OP)

The server is currently not checking login details, and not whitelisted. So cracked clients can connect. However; The server is still very much in test mode, so expect frequent restarts when BukkitForge gets updated. We have several plugins, but none of them work 100% fine just yet. The map -MAY- be wiped entirely so I'll be passing out creative mode for now to people.

TnT damages the world, please do not overly use it. Creeper block damage should be disabled, fire spread as well. Endermen are still bugged and ninja blocks. Don't throw 500 diamonds into the flux kettle as it'll overload Thaumcraft 3 and kill it until I restart the server. (Speaking from my own experience. If you are curious; Not much happened. Just fire bats and some explosion.)

Edit; Oh, we also got a PvP plugin. You can turn your status on / of with:
/pvp on
/pvp off.

Feel free to shoot each others brains out with muskets. Triple post FTW.
Thank the lord! I can make another roman city!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Wait..Does that mean if I torrented MC, I can play too?
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft Info/Users (2015) Kretol 19 21,984 06-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Magikox
  MineCraft Users Kretol 161 22,559 10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Minecraft - Show your creation. Paylonas 0 1,670 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol