The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Parceltech Incorporated [Event]
[Image: gnomeregan_expansion-466x350.jpg]
Disclaimer:
Spoiler:
By joining this event (CW's will be provided in situations that may result in your character's death) you agree and acknowledge that any character that you submit to this event is (death will be avoided as much as possible, if you do something careless I will CW on it and say that continuing may result in death) subject to the possibility of maiming, injury, torture, and or death. Please understand as I cannot express this enough nor can I express how much I will not force any sort of deaths onto characters unless they are performing careless and or suicuidal acts.
My heart was thudding heavily as I sprang through the hallways, my naked feet touching it's cold and lifeless steel as I kept running, I would not let them get near me. No I would sooner die than let them get to me, Light knows what they might do when they catch me, and I didn't want to think about that. I could hear it's footsteps hulking behind me, the deformed and flesh-ridden feet causing miniature earth-quakes as it approached, I heard the sound of a chainsaw just nearby as I ran through the labratory, my eyes darting around the place swiftly. I found myself meeting a dead-end, staring into the wall's unforgiving matieral. I turned to face my killer, staring into his undead and possessed eyes moments before I felt him slam his fist into my torso, forcing my to the ground. Only then did I meet my fate.

Parcel Technology Incorporated
Welcomes you to Facility #001, the current headquarters and location of where Parcel Tech has been found, while you are here we would like to remind you of one of Parcel Tech's primary attribute and characteristic: -SAFETY-. Parcel Tech does not allowed unsupervised visitors within the facility nor any untrained staff members around the security checkpoints or equipment. As per avoiding safety hazards the following are not allowed on facility grounds: individuals under the age of eighteen, smoking, drinking, loitering, unpermitted consumption of food or drink, violent behavior, harrassment of employees and fellow visitors, violation of privacy and going into restricted areas. Untrained staff members or visitors violating these policies run the risk of: electrocution, severe burns, coughing fits, and potential limb loss, please avoid these hazardous areas.
Yes I am talking about you.
Enjoy your stay.

Starting and Ending Date (Subject to change if neccessary)
January 25 through January 28.

Time
2 PM, Server Time.

The Concept

First and foremost I plan to entertain and to encourage RP amongst the participants in my collective event, it is in high regards that I trust those who come and join in on it will respect the rules of the server and be mature for the duration of this event. Anyway down to the summarization of the concept is that you'll be exploring a never-before adventured facility that an old company recently reopenedfor touring. Twists are to ensue and you are to find yourselves taking an extended visit within the area. To list the rules I have the following,

1. All of the server's rules and policies apply here of course, to note!
  2. Commit yourself (or character) For the duration and portion of the event, you are not to leave the area and go along with other RPs on the same character you have included in the event, if you are caught in this act exclusion will follow, if it is of your wish to leave the event I ask you contact me in a PM or directly, I will understand.
  3. Respect - I understand and am aware that IC Drama is something that creates RP and therefore is not something to encourage even, please hold OOC respect for your fellow players and the staff members. If you are uncomfortable with any RP going on within the event please advocate for yourself and inform me or the other DMs, we will retconn the situation entirely and resume normal RP.

Alright, so how do I join?
Joining is as a simple as coming to one of the events with your character, and thats about it.
Suggestions And/Or Questions
Suggestions are requested to be PM'd to me, and please don't ask anything along the lines of you being a Rambo or a Chuck Norris expy, questions will be answered if they aren't asking -TOO- much on the storyline of the event or the location, THATS A SUPRISE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Sounds pretty kewl! :D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
And now its more legible! I hope!
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
...Looks pretty sweet. I'd give this a go for sure.
Quick reminder! Sign-ups have now offically begun, such will continue on until the week or so before the event starts! Although people are allowed to join along the side.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Bump! Remember to sign-up people!
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Bump! Sign-up people, damnit!
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Bump, since people didn't sign-up I'm converting this to a series of walk-ins and such.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Delaying this until further notice, I hate being sick inconveiently.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parceltech Incorporated (01-25-2013 - 12:00 AM GMT--8) Noble 0 566 01-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Noble