The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In the shadow of Oshu'gun, where the ancestors gather.
[Image: FLbrV.jpg]

When?
Sunday 13/1, 11.00 AM Server Time.
to
Tuesday 15/1, 11.00 AM Server Time.

Where?
Halaa, Nagrand.

Who?
Draenei and Orcs!
(Some exceptions might occur for the close and trusted friends of DP/DW.)

Why?
Kosh'harg-inspired festival. More info coming soon.

How?
Listen to your DMs; Bovel, Rowgen and Zhaei.
Any combat will be trust, cannot a winner be agreed upon we will assume the right to decide.

The word spreads from Draenor to Azeroth, from one orc or draenei to the other...
Jurok, shaman of the orcs, and Telah, anchorite of the Exiles, have called this gathering in Nagrand. The festivities are inspired by the old orcish tradition of Kosh'harg from times when the tribes kept to themselves. And in accordance with Kosh'harg - Violence or pursuing vendettas is strictly forbidden and will have grave consequences for the draenei or orc that dare spill blood on sacred ground! But since Nagrand can be dangerous and hunters need their tools - Weapons will be tolerated. Both anchorite and shaman has made it quite clear that this is not peace negotiations nor attempts of forging an alliance, just like in days past this is a chance to meet-and-greet old friends and "neighbours".

Schedule
              Day One
  1. Formal welcome and speech about the festival and ceremonial greeting between draenei and orcs.
  2. Tribunal of elders to discuss the current state of affairs, both on Draenor and Azeroth.
  3. Games of Prowess; draenei and orc alike compete to see who is strongest, has the best aim and who has the best wits.
  4. The Hunt and Gathering when all those capable heads out into Nagrand to hunt for the big feast and others find their own ways to contribute by either preparing something edible or gifts or decorates the site. This is about teamwork and not about who can get the talbuk with biggest antlers on his own.
              Day Two
  • There is no event held this day but we suggest and hope for casual RP. Examples on what can take place is brawl-challenges or perhaps a race around the basin on foot or mount. One could also continue the hunt.
    Be creative!

Day Three
  1. The Great Feast is held!
  2. During the feast there will also be the time for stories. Tales about days passed and their heroes, inspirational stories that doesn't necessarily have to be about the relationship between draenei and orcs.
    PREAPRE YOUR STORY BEFORE THE EVENT!
  3. A procession to the Spirit Fields at the foot of Oshu'gun where draenei and orcs will perform their own ceremonies of sacrifice and prayer.

May the Ancestors and Naaru welcome you into their embrace!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Color me downright excited.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
The Grog is stoked lol.
[Image: 15.jpg]
One thing I would love to see during this event is orc and draenei friends seeing each other for the first time since everything went from bad to goblin. I can volunterr my own draenei anchorite Telah if anyone's interested in making such a relationship.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

(01-07-2013, 03:01 PM)Bovel Wrote: One thing I would love to see during this event is orc and draenei friends seeing each other for the first time since everything went from bad to goblin. I can volunterr my own draenei anchorite Telah if anyone's interested in making such a relationship.

*Sliiiides over a Kag'rin and Telah suggestion. Skitters away. Or possibly Kil'shi and somebody. Come ooon.*
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Lots of draenei in one place with lots of fires burning?

Sounds like a fondly recalled childhood dinner to Voragh.

I'll be there. Spoiler or scale that image though.
What's the code for for re-sizing images?

Say it's currently in the post as [IMG]Image[/IMG]. You'd want it to be, for example, [IMG=400x400]Image[/IMG].
(01-07-2013, 03:14 PM)Sol Wrote: Lots of draenei in one place with lots of fires burning?

Sounds like a fondly recalled childhood dinner to Voragh.

I'll be there. Spoiler or scale that image though.

It's ok, Gan will be there to beat Voragh up if he has another PTSD episode.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Place updated, the event will take place in Halaa.

I'm working on some more details on the background and contents of the events. Stay tooned!

Post updated with a schedule and quick in-character explanation!

:/ would love to go with my orc Kol'nagrom but the time of day is horrible for me.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
:D! I'm excited. Draenei and orcs all over the place? Xanthe is living the dream. :3
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Bovel Wrote:Games of Prowess; draenei and orc alike compete to see who is strongest, has the best aim and who has the best wits.

Gantrithor.

Voragh.

HIGHLANDER GAMES.

:|
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seminars in Shadow CappnRob 3 1,406 05-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  In the Shadow of the Tomb. Nostra 17 2,609 04-22-2011, 02:49 PM