The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[House Trevelyan] Soaring Eagle
I'll of course be there, wouldn't be right if I didn't show up. :P
(01-10-2013, 03:08 PM)Torches Wrote: I'll of course be there, wouldn't be right if I didn't show up. :P

The Lord always needs his Marshal at his side.
As Cassius failed to mention in the original post, and because I didn't notice earlier on for some reason, we will be allowing players to join House Trevelyan before the event starts. If anyone's interested, you need only find me (Berenice) ingame or Cassius (Reginald) for us to do an IC initiation. If you'd want to leave a message about joining then please feel free to PM either of us and we'll get back to you about it -- the same applies to any questions you may feel the need to ask about the guild. Thanks.
I also wanted to clarify that there will be a possibility in future events to also join the opposing faction that is "The Silver Eagle", although not officially but you'll be able to assist the leader much like a mercenary or an outsider.
Thank you all who attended the first part of this event chain!

The main post on the thread has been updated regarding information in the next event and also the conclusion of the last.

(01-10-2013, 03:07 PM)Cassius Wrote: Part 2: Rise of the Silver Eagle
Spoiler:
Times are tense in the settlement of Whitehaven, fear and disdain spreads upon its small populace. Their mayor speaks of new leadershp beneath the mysterious Silver Eagle's banner. In order to prevent senseless violence, Valdemar Tore, grandmaster of the Silver Eagle and Reginald Trevelyan, Lord of House Trevelyan and rightful ruler of Whitehaven will both be meeting each other face to face to settle these disputes diplomatically.

Tensions are great -- the possibility for a violent conflict is also outstandingly high. Both sides call in for the aid of outsiders or other organizations to assure their succession, no matter what.

OOC Information

When: Sunday, January 13th at 3 PM server time

Where at: We'll be using the Dwarven Farm RP location.

What to expect: Combat and violence is a possibility, we may use the threshold roll or the normal roll rules (5 hp, crits, no counters) depending on what occurs ICly. Not everyone will be forced to fight if they prefer to remain pacifist.

Temporary characters are welcome!
(These characters are designed to die.)
For House Trevelyan's side knights, archers or mages
For Silver Eagle's side knights, archers or mages
Credits go to Torches for the idea

Important note: People will be capable of joining either faction's side during the course of this event, they have the option to side between the Silver Eagle and House Trevelyan. Alliance races can join the event. Blood elves and Forsaken however can also join but are limited to siding with the Silver Eagle only, for obvious reasons.
Event's starting today at 3 PM server time.
Part 2 has been concluded. No dates yet for part 3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open House [Lodge of Kloffensteins, Alliance Only] Bingles 2 909 01-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  [House Trevelyan] The Siege of Whitehaven Cassius 1 728 01-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Cassius
  Soaring Eagle Part 2 (01-13-2013) Cassius 0 515 01-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Cassius