The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yay new semester!
So, I suppose long story short, I mayyy be very very very VERY inactive for a bit, new semester is in and I have less classes (Yay!) But four times the HW (-.-) Plus I am apparantly the only trained shift leader that can work nights so 20hrs during the week at night on the same days I usually have a butt load of homework xP. But the good news is that I have been accepted into the National Society of Leadership and Sucess. So I must be doing something right inside this RLmoster! Anywho If I an not on I should be on skype, if not, I have my phonezz, if you have neither just let me know in the messages and I can hook you up my death Cothians! Love you guys!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Way to go, Rui~! Congrats, hope to see you around; or bug you for Skype rp. You got my phone, too.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
(01-17-2013, 05:51 AM)JTJP770 Wrote: Way to go, Rui~! Congrats, hope to see you around; or bug you for Skype rp. You got my phone, too.

Actuaaalllly ahah funny story, my phone explodedddd soo I have no numbers now ^.^;

Grats Rui!
(01-17-2013, 06:59 AM)Ruibarra Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 05:51 AM)JTJP770 Wrote: Way to go, Rui~! Congrats, hope to see you around; or bug you for Skype rp. You got my phone, too.

Actuaaalllly ahah funny story, my phone explodedddd soo I have no numbers now ^.^;

*Facepalm* You dork.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
Yay, my own new semester begins as well!

But unlike you I don't work much :p

Have a good one Ruibarra :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
To Cap'n, Thank you sir!

To Nexus, I would be so happy if I didn't work, buuut I do like the spending money xP Also send me your sig I have a major love for penguins :3

You can just copy the image URL. Stole it on some image board. :P
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Updating post! :D Classes are going well and still busy woot woot, hope to return to my loves at somepoint in lifee <333

You'd better Rui! I miss that there Blood Paw rp..
Well the time has come friends. The studies and the work has slowed enough to where...guess who is back! That is right you love him, you hate him, you probably don't know much about him unless you have a Silverfang! RUIBARRA HAS CAME BACK INTO THE BUILDING HELLO DEARS!