The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In Her Defense
Quote:People of the Alliance. Sons and daughters of Lordaeron, of Stormwind, of Gilneas, Alterac, Kul Tiras, Dalaran, Stromgarde, Ironforge, Gnomeregan. The Forsaken have made the gravest mistake in all their undeath; they have openly struck at the Alliance in Hillsbrad. Just yesterday, the crops of Hillsbrad Fields were set ablaze by Forsaken saboteurs. Make no mistake, this means war. For too long we have let the Forsaken sit back inside their decrepit, twisted towns and claim that they are Lordaeronians. But today they have struck their so-called brothers and sisters, and we will aptly respond. On the eve of the morrow, we will gather our militias and prepare for war. Today, I ask only what you can provide. If you cannot provide yourself as a trainer or supplier, then at least come to overwatch our efforts and give the support of the far Alliance to these men and women of Hillsbrad. Yesterday, the Forsaken made a declaration of war, and tomorrow we shall answer. May the Light rest with all of you.

In the name of Lordaeron and our fallen king,

Dalikan Godford, Commander of the Order of the Lion Hearted

[Image: 19qo1j.jpg]

In Her Defense, On South They Come will begin in the town of Southshore on Monday, January 21st 2013 at 12:00 PM Server Time.
Quote:People of the Alliance. The Forsaken have struck openly at us, and we shall respond. The wrath of Lordaeron herself shall fall upon these forsaken wretches, and I ask that all of you who call yourselves loyal to our Grand Alliance now gather at Southshore for our answer to the great insult of the forsaken. They have attacked us, and we will take all means we need to see them destroyed on this day. The Light has seen too many atrocities committed by these forsaken beings, and today it shall answer. Gather at Southshore where we will prepare for an assault on the center of the forsaken's foul tempers on the morrow.

In Her Defense, Beneath the Far Mountain, will begin in the town of Southshore on Friday, February 1st 2013 at 12:00 PM Server Time.
Quote:People of the Alliance. Today, the Forsaken struck Dun Garok. Not only did they strike the fortress and demolish its outer defenses and vehicles, they also breached its inner halls and slew the brave Captain Ironhill. Long had he defended the mountain fortress of Dun Garok, and long did he fight to his last breath. But this was no simple skirmish or raid, this was a full-scale assault. The Forsaken have left the dwarves of Dun Garok without a home, and now they must reside in Southshore as refugees. I ask first of the Alliance that it grief those that have been lost in Lordaeron's defense. I cannot even handle to name all those that have been lost in this war, and I swear that I will do all in my power to ensure that the Forsaken do not break us here. They may have broken us in numbers and in strength, but they will never break our resolve and our spirit. The Light watches over each and every one of the living and the fallen. The Forsaken will know the wrath of Lordaeron tomorrow. We will strike them pure in the heart at Tarren Mill.

In Her Defense, War on the Crossroads, will begin in the town of Southshore on Saturday, February 2nd 2013 at 12:00 PM Server Time.
Quote:People of the Alliance. Sons and daughters of Lordaeron, Stormwind, Gilneas, Alterac, Stromgarde, Kul Tiras, Dalaran, Khaz Modan, Gnomeregan. In our assault on Tarren Mill, we met their forces on the field. We may lack the forces now to continue this assault and once and for all conquer Tarren Mill, but we have caused them a blow that they will not soon recover from. Remember Lordaeron, remember our fallen king. The Scourge once ravaged the beautiful lands of Lordaeron, turned your own brothers and sisters against you. And now these same brothers and sisters seek to bring your lives, though they have lived in peace, to an end. Dun Garok has fallen. Hillsbrad is under siege. Southshore is a city of refugees. There is no greater crime than the genocide of innocents, and it is for this crime that the Forsaken shall answer. In no more than two weeks, we shall see our backs relieved. We will see our lands cleansed. In no more than two weeks, our promised reinforcements will finally arrive, and we will strike back at them with the full might of the Alliance. But for today, I ask again one thing of you, people of our Grand Alliance; come to Southshore, and hold the line.

In Her Defense, The Defense of Lordaeron's Last, will begin in the town of Southshore on Saturday, February 9th 2013 at 12:00 PM Server Time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rain on the Mountains: The Defense of Thelsamar (02-02-2014) Franksta96 0 962 01-31-2014, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  In Defense and Siege Zenethen 11 2,324 01-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Zenethen