The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scavenger hunt
A pink-haired figure seeps its way through the shadowy air of Duskwood. He, the Gnome, finds himself at Raven Hill, his watchful gaze dancing about the forsaken town. He walks into the inn. Arriving behind the bar counter, he kneels down, pulling a loose plank off the ground, revealing a small stash, devoid of content. He reaches into his backpack, setting a sealed letter inside and covering the hole back up. He heads out, not looking back, heading in a direction different from when he first arrived.

I found the map! I'll send it to the air flow of atmosphere's electrical discharging.
A dark figure is seen in the dark horizon of Duskwood. The sound of the plated boots echo through the Raven hill main building, the sound of a bowstring stretching creeping through the air, aswell. He paces through the tavern, entering the small space behind the counter. He releases the bowstring gentle, sliding the arrow back to the quiver. In a sharp whistle, he pulls his knife out of the sheath. He pulls a loose floorboard from the ground, and snatchs the small scroll within. After examining it, he lights a candle, and sits to write on the back of it;

"Your map has been found. The postal service made a late arrival. I bought us a new lantern, but I had to put a new ring on it, first. Maybe now we can go visit your sick uncle? I heard he has been feeling unwell, and sleeps a lot. I found some medicine for him. We should also see our friends in the north, I heard they had some trouble with pests. Best if you take the map on your way, so you don't get lost. Don't forget to buy me a souvenier on your way back!"
[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witch Hunt Bovel 10 2,807 02-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  The Hunt Begins Seraphim 12 2,061 11-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: vovve7