The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rigley Really Wants to RP
Yep. Really. Really really.

So I’ve come to the realization that I haven’t really roleplayed on CotH since… probably before my break in early December. During this time I would venture to say nearly all my time on CotH has consisted of running events, or working on the Cata server.

I desperately need to actually –play- on this server. I’ve just gotten to feeling very downtrodden about this these last few days, and so I’ve decided to make an actual thread. I think I had a personals thread before…

But that’s old. So here we go. I’ll only be putting out characters I’m active with, or those I have an interest in playing. There’s a few! I'll try and keep the descriptions curt, and I may revise them tomorrow once I've got some sleep.

ALLIANCE
Spoiler:
Jovana Darkbolt – Gnome Marksman – Neutral Mercenary
The Gnome in the sombrero. Jovana is a mercenary—currently entangled in the Gray Militia, though she’s free to take jobs with others. She hangs out in pretty much any neutral town, though she can pop up for random business in Alliance areas as well.

Rigley Darrson - Human Gadgeteer – Alliance Explorer
Rigley the diver! He’s a fairly versatile character. He explorers a lot, so he can be found pretty much anywhere. I’d love to get into some random adventures with him. Alternatively he could just be ambling about a town. I’d love to find an excuse to use him more.

Seda Artec – Gnome Death Knight – Ebon Blade Knight
I’ve been getting pretty pleased with Seda as of late. She’s been quite fun to play, for being a nearly emotionless brute. She’s neutral as well with a strong lean towards Alliance, and often pops up around the ebon hold as well. She could use some friends to try and crack that emotional shell of hers, or perhaps just some fellow death knights to help strengthen it.

Sibyl Ashcraft – Gnome Pyromancer – Alliance (Wo)manservant
My newest character. Sibyl is a former servant of nobility, now on hard times after a loss of contact with her employers. She’s also a mage with a heavy focus on fire and fire related things. She has a bit of a fixation. She’s usually in alliance territory seeking out work. I’d love to get her involved in a guild, since she’s certainly a good follower. Also good for travel RP as she roughs her way from one town to a next looking for a job.

HORDE
Spoiler:
Arikage the Younger – Orcish Blademaster – Horde Wanderer
Arikage is still a work in progress for me. I’m aiming for something along the line of a wandering samurai. A guy who’s travelling just for experience, and without any particular goal in mind. To that end I could stand to saddle him with a guild or find him some travelling friends; be it for a single trip or for several. He can pop up in most places an orc could logically wander on foot.

Endling – Forsaken Priest – Argent Healer
Endling is probably my most ‘developed’ character on this list, and probably a bit harder to find RP for at the drop of a hat. She mostly stays around neutral (primarily Argent) areas, though she can wind up in any Horde locale aside from those manned by the Forsaken. She could use some friends, in short.

What I'm Interested In
Spoiler:
-Adventure!
Really, if I can find some of this it’d be just graaaand. I love adventure RP. Whether it be simple travelling from point A to B or actually pursuing some kind of goal. Be it with just one other person or with a small group I’ve always enjoyed just making way down a trail with a company of allies. Pretty much all of my characters are up for this.

I would honestly make a few more notations here, but honestly it’s all adventure. It’s just different flavors of such. Intrigue, etc; as long as there’s a hook, I can probably have one of my characters be interested. …So really this is just a catch-all for ‘anything but’—

-Romance!
Yeah, I’m a bit of a sucker for this when it’s actually billed well. This isn’t to say I want an entire RP session or a pair’s dynamic to center around OHMYGODLETSMACKSOMELIPS, and I’m typically not too fond of a ‘forced’ pairing where the characters are just arranged to go crazy over one another within the span of a few minutes. If you’re actually up for this it’d be gradual, and probably just start out as pals.

…If you’re interested in this you probably want to PM me for specifics on what a certain character’s preferences are. Some of them have bizarrely and specific ones (Rigley and gnomes, man), while others are pretty broad.

Endling isn’t applicable here.

I believe that's about it. For reference I run on the central timezone, and I'm fairly consistently available later into the day, save for Wednesdays and Sundays.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to work something out, or want to get more information on one of the characters.
(01-23-2013, 11:55 PM)Rigley Wrote: Sibyl Ashcraft – Gnome Pyromancer – Alliance (Wo)manservant
My newest character. Sibyl is a former servant of nobility, now on hard times after a loss of contact with her employers. She’s also a mage with a heavy focus on fire and fire related things. She has a bit of a fixation. She’s usually in alliance territory seeking out work. I’d love to get her involved in a guild, since she’s certainly a good follower. Also good for travel RP as she roughs her way from one town to a next looking for a job.

Tempting.
I want to rp with you more, actually. I always feel like we end up getting to rp at minimal intervals or in the middle of some crazy big thing.

That being said, I think we should make a Horde adventuring group. I have a young Orc that I'm not doing anything with right now and this needs to be fixed!
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
...I'm thinkin' we all need more Grey Militia too. I've been neglecting it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(01-23-2013, 11:55 PM)Rigley Wrote: Seda Artec – Gnome Death Knight – Ebon Blade Knight
I’ve been getting pretty pleased with Seda as of late. She’s been quite fun to play, for being a nearly emotionless brute. She’s neutral as well with a strong lean towards Alliance, and often pops up around the ebon hold as well. She could use some friends to try and crack that emotional shell of hers, or perhaps just some fellow death knights to help strengthen it.

Neutral with a strong lean towards the Alliance you say? Sounds like my warlock, Valda. They even have a loose acquaintance from Kidnapped.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Join the Pilgrimage with Rigley and bond with Bokuru on Arikage.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(01-23-2013, 11:55 PM)Rigley Wrote: Arikage the Younger – Orcish Blademaster – Horde Wanderer
Arikage is still a work in progress for me. I’m aiming for something along the line of a wandering samurai. A guy who’s travelling just for experience, and without any particular goal in mind. To that end I could stand to saddle him with a guild or find him some travelling friends; be it for a single trip or for several. He can pop up in most places an orc could logically wander on foot.

Horde Wanderer lookin for a buddy eh? Daichi's been wandering around himself now that Rekka's finished her training. Could offer you the thrill of the adventure with another orc blademaster! You can find him atop any of the mountians in Duatar/The Barrens. Let me know if your interested.
I'd love to roleplay with you again! The Gnome Quintet Tour is something I'll certainly never forget, and I'd love seeing some adventure (if even remotely as epic) happen once more!
@Cassius:
Do tell!

@ChampionMouse
I do really like the idea of the adventuring group. I think it'd be a perfect set-up for the character :B

@Rensin
You should! I've been meaning to ask when you want to run that finale, too.

@Ural
Seda's been hanging out around Stormwind lately, and I think I recall seeing you on Valda about there. Should definitely bump into one another at some point.

@Bovel
Unfortunately I'm not sure Rigley is the type to orbit around such a widespread collection of Draenei. That being said, perhaps he could run into them while out and about one day.

@KageAcuma
I wouldn't be adverse to that at all. I remember messing around with you guys with the Bladetongues on Jurek. Perhaps we should grab mouse to do more of that and have...

Shenanigans.
I'm up for that adventure group idea thing! I have an idea for a youngster Orc who'd fit nicely with something like that. :3
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(01-24-2013, 05:28 AM)Rigley Wrote: @Bovel
Unfortunately I'm not sure Rigley is the type to orbit around such a widespread collection of Draenei. That being said, perhaps he could run into them while out and about one day.

Well if it is adventure you want, it is among the Pilgrims you are sure to find it. Rigley was the only one of the Alliance characters you show-cased that I'd think fit. Mercs don't get pay, undead will get lots of hate and Sibyl didn't seem random or charitable enough to pop up. Adventure RP with a high level of grit and hardship, if you took the time to participate this last rush before Cataclysm I'm positive you'll have a handful of memories you and your character won't soon forget.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Can't say I've got anything in particular for you but I'm working on setting up a loosely organized adventuring party myself so here's to seeing you on the open road.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Quote:Rigley Darrson - Human Gadgeteer – Alliance Explorer
Rigley the diver! He’s a fairly versatile character. He explorers a lot, so he can be found pretty much anywhere. I’d love to get into some random adventures with him. Alternatively he could just be ambling about a town. I’d love to find an excuse to use him more.

We RPed Rigley with Hrodebert before, and I thought it was pretty fun. Could do that again sometime, especially given the whole ADVENTUUUUURE bend.

Quote:Arikage the Younger – Orcish Blademaster – Horde Wanderer

My troll shaman, Madugo, is getting an overhaul soon to make him more accessible with a focus on wandering Horde adventures across Kalimdor. Might could work something out there.

Quote:Endling – Forsaken Priest – Argent Healer
Endling is probably my most ‘developed’ character on this list, and probably a bit harder to find RP for at the drop of a hat. She mostly stays around neutral (primarily Argent) areas, though she can wind up in any Horde locale aside from those manned by the Forsaken. She could use some friends, in short.

I've always liked Endling from an OOC POV, and would like to RP with her more. Coming to mind right up is Cristovao, my human paladin (because he can never have too many undead associates, hurhur), Aryeon the blood elf high priest (I've been meaning to make some Forsaken buddies with Ary but never got around to it), and Maeia, the shadow priest undead mother of Cristovao (I'm always looking for any excuse to RP Maeia).
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You have a lot of gnomes.

I have a gnome. His name is Rofupi.

They should gnome it up sometime, with some other gnomes. I miss having people to gnome with.

Other than that, I know that Endling and Corlmitz have RP'd a few times before. I noticed that they had an interesting contrast with one another. Mayhaps they should RP some more, to explore that contrast.

Or maybe this Arikage fellow would like Corlmitz. Wandering samurai meets grizzled exiled mercenary.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
(01-24-2013, 05:28 AM)Rigley Wrote: @KageAcuma
I wouldn't be adverse to that at all. I remember messing around with you guys with the Bladetongues on Jurek. Perhaps we should grab mouse to do more of that and have...

Shenanigans.

Ahh, I remember that. The puffin incident where there was a 'bomb' in Orgrimmar. I would love to join in that again, t'was good fun! Hit me up sometime, should be on a bit more often now.