The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'll be gone for a while.
Hello CotH.

Since my computer died just before Christmas, I've no computer right now that can run WoW. Thus, I haven't really been able to be present much on CotH, and I suppose now's a good time to go on a break that I feel has been long overdue. I really haven't been around much for the past month and a half, so I might as well make my absence official.

I'll be taking a break from my GM duties and from CotH altogether while I'm still without a proper computer, to focus on other things and get some of my inspiration back. I have been here for almost 4 years, and for just over 3 of those I've been working here as a GM. 3 years is a very long time, so I think it's time I took an official break. I won't be leaving entirely; once I get things in order and can actually set up a client on a computer that can handle it, I'll probably come back to resume what I was doing if the server'll have me then. But... well, until then, I'll be away.

Once the server-shift to Cataclysm comes, the Blood Knights and Farstrider guilds are both up for grabs if someone wants to take them over if I don't return before that. If you guys want to take over them now, I'm sure Kretol can help you with that. Since I can't go in-game, I can't disband them or hand over leadership to someone else. I know I've been promising to start these storylines for a while now, but I just never seemed to get around to it or RL came and wagged its finger. Things rarely work out the way they were planned to, but I guess that's just how things go.

And, who knows... Maybe I'll throw another Kidnapped when I come back. Maybe. Maybe.

I'll still be around for people to reach me if they need me for anything at all. My Skype is "loxmardin", unsurprisingly, so feel free to add me and tell me who you are so I know. I also started using AIM again recently, so if you want to talk to me there, just add "loxmardin" there too.

MSN can burn. Not going back there.

See you guys around. I'll be back later!
Take care, Lox. I hope you have a restful break.
Have fun Loxxy!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Aww..=( Take care, Loxx!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
T_T Loxxeh Nooooo....

Come back.... whenyoucananditiscomfortableandfeasibleforyou...

Take care Box!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
BTW, also taking a GM break.

I'll take up the position again when I have 2,000 likes

(Will DM events for likes)
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Bai Loxi, try to have fun and stuff! :)
(02-02-2013, 09:09 AM)Xigo Wrote: BTW, also taking a GM break.

At first I liked, then I unliked and didn't like again.

XIGO.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

gee way to hijack my thead xigoooo
Bye Xigo and Loxmardin :(
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(02-02-2013, 09:09 AM)Xigo Wrote: BTW, also taking a GM break.

(Will DM events for likes)

Xigo, your a nub.

And loxxy, have fun! Always be partying and all that stuff. I left CotH and it was quite refreshing. I recon it all comes down to not spending time on CotH just idle around but to actually only log on to RP and thats it.

I chew bubble gum and RP... when theres no RP, I chew bubble gum.

Take care min härskarinna.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
<3, Tharnypants.

(Get Skype or Ah Keel Choo.)
Have a good rest, Loxeh! I hope we continue the Swedish binging in Skype soon.

(Yes, I know, it's late ;_; )
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Oh Lox, you are basically one of the sweetest people i've come into contact with. Take my advice, the rest from RP and staff is nourishing to your mind and your soul. When you return, it'll be like a breath of sweet air after violent, dying suffocation.

<3
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I told you you'd fry it up some day. BUT NO. G'bai Lulzy. Be safe <3
waaaghu~