The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

By Strength and Steel
Quote: I have dreamed for thousands of years. I have seen countless planets wither and die under the footprint of the Burning Legion. The Great Wars of Azeroth, cataclysmic in nature as they were, are but the blink of an eye. And yet for all that I have seen, for all that I have known, for all things alien and foreign and demonic that have hunted my kin and I, I tell you solemnly that the most disgusting thing I have ever seen is that which so many are eager to forgive, to accept.

The orc.

To forgive the sins of the orcs due to their manipulation by the Burning Legion would be to forgive genocide. Not only was the ease to which an entire race fell into the grasp of the Legion a testament to their weakness of will, but the savagery with which they carried out their structured slaughter of my people speaks volumes that no excuse can belay. The bloodlust of the orcs is such that, even without the blood of demons in their veins, they can be considered as little more then animals.

Do you think a few decades is enough for me to forgive and forget? My family was slaughtered at the hands of orcs, and countless others suffered the same fate. They came into Azeroth after their own world was but a hellish husk of its former self, and now they have the -audacity- to claim that they deserve to be here? That they have a -right- to the land? They are invaders! A few decades will not burn such memories from my mind!

Many will turn to point at Thrall, and they will say to me, "Brother, see here this testament of true Orcish nature! See how gentle and proud he is!" A single orc does not excuse our nation. And I ask you, if Thrall is so gentle, then for what do these wars continue? Why do the orcs continue to push and fight, to grip their rotten claws into lands they do not deserve?

Of all those members of the Horde, perhaps only the Tauren are deserving of any respect. The walking dead are abominations second only to the orcs themselves. The trolls are savages, and the elves are fel-infused scum.

I pray only that the Light may purge them all. And if not, then I shall do it myself, with all that will come to my side. By my own strength and steel."

What is this?

Strength and Steel is a guild that will revolve around all of the wonderful themes that make Azeroth a beautiful place; racism, violence and vengeance. It is a guild for those members of the Alliance opposed to the Horde; from the mild indifference to the common distaste and the extreme hatred. Do not be misled; there will be many events simply celebrating the unity of the alliance and plenty of social rp between the guild, not simply a bloodbath of orcs. Although Tekys is a devout follower of the Light, members of any faith are allowed in.

Yes I did change the name. :D

Example Events
Holding small festivals in honour of the fallen on Draenor.
Holding small festivals just to celebrate the unity and awesomeness of the Alliance and the Draenei.
Defeating members of the Horde. Although you should not hesitate to kill, merely besting them in a brawl/verbal argument within neutral cities will suffice.
Advancing the cause of the Alliance through participating in contested areas and helping keep forces supplied.
TAKING BACK DRAENOR. Attempting to cleanse Draenor of some of the scum residing.

Ranks

Champion: Tekys proclaims himself the Champion of his forces and of his cause; retribution against the foul Orcs and the Horde.

Veteran: Those that the Champion trusts will be counted as Veteran's among Strength and Steel. Note this doesn't mean you must perform any outstanding feats; merely demonstrate that your zeal and hatred is strong enough that you will fight to your last breath.

Soldier: The standard member falls into this ranks. This also includes any non-combat professions such as chef, blacksmith, and so on. Should said non-combat profession demonstrate true zeal as shown above, he will be promoted accordingly.

Recruitment

Tekys can be found in any Alliance city depending on where he sees his aid needed, but will mostly stay around Exodar or Stormwind. He will often come to neutral goblin cities as well, all the better to preach and seethe at any Horde he sees.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Short updated posted, more to come tomorrow or the day after when less sleepy
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Update and name change. RECRUITING IS OPEN COME ALL YE FAITHFUL.