The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uncertainty
Now is a time where I have little motivation to log in game. I could make a post where I complain about a lack of RP, but that's really not the case. My characters don't seem to "fit" anywhere these days. For most of them, their storylines only work with a small group. Others? It was cut short abruptly with player bans and absences. I'm constantly tired, I'm working, I'm trying to pull commissions together, and quite frankly I have better methods of getting RP than sitting around and hoping RP will happen.

What shall I do? I'll poke around the forums here and there to try and do FH work. Other than that? Don't expect to see me in game near as much as before. I'll probably randomly pop up on Lovar'thil or Doran, but I don't expect much else.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
If you want to join my storylines, Sachi, I can gladly let you in.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Welll, there IS that storyline I've submitted to you ^^
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Butbutbut.. Mala'nor - Aendron? *sadfaise*
You can always poke me on Skype. I just won't be in game near as much.

I'm not leaving CotH.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi