The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fairstar Family growing!
With Cata coming around I figure I might as well try to bring back the Fairstar family. Brother/sister of Krest, uncles/aunts, grandparents, even children. All are free. The only restrictions are as following:

-The Fairstars are a house of Redheads. Unless dyed another color, the characters hair has to be red (Genetics. Two redheads have kids the kids hairs gonna be red no matters what).
-The house is also filled with blacksmith/jewel crafters/miners. Where as you don't have to follow this, at least have some mention.

Other then that, feel free to do what you wish! Krest's profile is in the remaining process for the history, so family can be added easily without much issue! Just toss me a pm and we can figure it out.
I do want to throw in the note that Kiari is coming back in Cata and she is still in the Fairstair family. She has four adult playable children that are called for an a husband, Liridon.

She will have triplets but they are going to be about 5-6 years old.
So the Fairsstar family is indeed growing! But as per usual, I'm looking for more! So fare we have three of KRest's daughters, and Krest's Grandfather! But now I'm looking for something specific. Someone who wants to play Krest's son. There are two paths for this option. The first being the son has followed Krest and taken up Blacksmithing along with swordplay, or second, the son was killed in Northrend and brought back as a Deathknight (And has chosen to torment the family). The choice is yours, and you can even make your own if ya want. Lemmi know with a comment or PM ya?
Hmm, light priest sister and DK brother could be interesting.
And the son was claimed! Least the DK side, and was changed to a daughter! But, the son following Krest is still open (Cause he still needs at least one son :3)!
Melissa needs to see her papa sometime. :(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Dead girl LF family Nick 7 1,140 10-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM