The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another Event? Yup!
Spoiler:
[Image: Typical_Fantasy_Group_by_QuadrilinearFilter.jpg]

Seeing as I cannot post a poll... (Well I can, but I doubt it's effectiveness.) I'm going to list some ideas for events, (As well as locations.) Gonna let you comment on them. I'll keep a tally; majority vote wins.

Locations:

Tirisfal Glades

Alterac

Westfall

Dun Morogh

The Barrens

Desolace

-------------------------

Hack n' Slash - A common hack n' slash role-play event with multiple mobs and a boss battle.

X to Y - Get to a different location then the one you are currently in. Either because of delivery, running from someone, or just because you don't like the scenery. Hilarity can ensue while on the road.

Labor - Hard labor, drinks, and trying not to hit your hand with a hammer on accident. Though some people may not like who you're working for.

Diplomacy - Captured, trying to get out of someplace, or really trying to sell that rusty axe? Don't worry, this is the event for you!

Everything - A buffet that has everything on it. Location to and fro, Diplomacy; you got it. Though it might take a bit longer due to having to wrap everything in a couple of events.

-------------------------

Just basic ideas to help keep people busy. If one event is liked well enough then I might turn it into a storyline. Eventually.

Stating times when you are available for events and the like are also appreciated. Please note that I will not conflict with other events. I want to start this out nice and neat, mmkay? Post your thoughts below, and remember that there's no need to be shy around me. I don't bite! I only run. For the hills.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]