The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Aftermath
Sindri Evertide: Her mother is dead. Her father is taken by the nightmare. Her aunt is dead. Her cousins are dead. Her hero, Maiev, is a criminal now. The old warden has secluded herself to the barrow prisons, content with spending the rest of her days in solitude, scorning the light of a false goddess.

Arianna Avrein: Still keeping her station as a high-ranking magistrix, she continues serving her higher power as she takes part in Silvermoon politics as she sees fit. Mostly retired from the field, the Cataclysm has had little effect on her life. She's generally just worried about her children.

Mundo: With the Horde war machine in full swing again, the peon suddenly has a lot of work. And his work has put him in Ashenvale. Hellscream's Watch. Where he watches the elves in Astranaar every day, murmuring prayers to his recently deceased mother in hope that he might do her proud.

Aldri Oterra: Serving on the Gilnean front as a member of the Dark Lady's Royal Deathguard, he's content with once again being able to bring ruination to Her foes. Strength in Shadow.

Dagrim Stormblade: Still a successful Blademaster of the Horde, she's absolutely ecstatic to finally participate in real warfare. She finds herself on multiple battlefields, rarely having a day's rest as she seeks her honorable death.

Skyfin: With Azeroth in turmoil, and his age finally catching up with him, the old murloc shaman has returned to Northrend. Trying to find an apprentice to train before he finally drifts away into the Great Sea. Someone to pass his staff onto.

Randok of the Shrub: Ashenvale again. The orcish assassin delights in newfound opportunities to test newly developed techniques on knife-eared women. It's absolutely fantastic.

Ellea Lifewind: Having relocated to Mount Hyjal, she desperately attempts to aid in the efforts to protect the World Tree. The priestess fears the day she might have to take a life, anticipating it in the near future.

Yui: Well, her mother's off on adventures with a man she finds it awkward to be around. So she just sort of stays in the Exodar. Playing with magic, creating enchantments. Company seems to be rare these days, but she understands this is just a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things. Eventually life will go back to normal. The thought worries her, but occasionally one creeps into her mind that makes her fear for Kapre. 'He'll lose his mate eventually'.

Flawless: The elemental wanders Azeroth now, seeking new ways to test its superiority over others. Though it seems to have a bit of a moral compass now, only fighting against those who it believes can match it in might.

Merica Riversong: She finds herself pulling deeper and deeper into solitude, barely a shadow of the bright fun woman she once was. She doesn't talk very often. There's no point to speaking. There's no hope.

Ara'Gazhi: New employment.

Garrosh Hellscream: I'm Warchief now. (Hey, I played him once.)
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Spoiler:
(04-25-2013, 11:06 AM)Xigo Wrote: Yui: Well, her mother's off on adventures with a man she finds it awkward to be around. So she just sort of stays in the Exodar. Playing with magic, creating enchantments. Company seems to be rare these days, but she understands this is just a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things. Eventually life will go back to normal. The thought worries her, but occasionally one creeps into her mind that makes her fear for Kapre. 'He'll lose his mate eventually'.

Nope, near the end of her life Xanthe (and possibly worlds away, considering how frequently the Draenei travel) will be blessed by the Naaru and have her body/essence transformed into a draenei (as she's been with the Draenei for over 1500 years) so that she can live forever with Kapre. :|

Where the f is my boy, Versich? Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood. Thanks for clearing it up, I was worried about him!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
(04-25-2013, 11:06 AM)Xigo Wrote: Aldri Oterra: Serving on the Gilnean front as a member of the Dark Lady's Royal Deathguard, he's content with once again being able to bring ruination to Her foes. Strength in Shadow.

Strength in Shadow, brother. Bring glory to Her name.

(I know you told me well in advance that he wasn't making the switch, but I'm still sad to see him go. He was pretty cool!)
((Generally this is just a post for character I don't intend on roleplaying that much anymore, beyond cameos and what not.

I'll still roll with Versich.))
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
((Dagnabbit...was gonna try and steal your Skyfin for my ship...I'll just have to plot on your Dwarf for the Regiment instead Grin2 ))
(04-25-2013, 11:06 AM)Xigo Wrote: Ellea Lifewind: Dies.

This actual quote, taken verbatim, shows the depths of Xigo's depravity and cruelty.