The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lunarleopard19's Introduction. Hello, new friends!
1) First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Not much to really tell, I'm just your average gamer nerd. *chuckles* I like RPGs, like WoW (duh), Dungeon and dragons and Skyrim, I like reading, drawing (though I'm not that good, yet), and writing every once in a while. In terms of my personality, I'm a kind, caring and understanding person, I always try my best to be respectful to others, even if they are not. I'm sincere, helpful and honest person, though not overly so. If anything I'm quirky and silly/funny/humorous as well, I like making people laugh, in a good way of course. So I guess that's me in a nutshell.

2) What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the U.S.A, and my primary and only language is English.

3) How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw an episode of South Park that had Warcraft in it, which got me curious to see if this game was real, and I've been playing ever since and loving every second of it.

4) How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I randomly searched for a private roleplay server and found this one by chance. Besides roleplaying, nothing else did, but I do hope to find/make new friends here as well.

5) What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly laid back, low key types of roleplay to maybe more moderate action kinds, tavern roleplay is fun as well. Though I'm not very good with high action, fast paced roleplay yet, like battles and such. Though I hope to be a some point in the future.

6) What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favored race/class combo, I play all sorts of races/classes, from a Human paladin to a Tauren druid. Though I will say that I have a little of a problem roleplaying Night/High/Blood elves, because of their long life-spans and somewhat complex lore, well it's more of confusion really. *chuckles* As such, most of my characters will be young, as to keep it simple as possible. Anyway I love all the races/classes and the lore behind them, as well as their play styles, thus I tend to make quite a few alts.

7) What are your expectations of this server?:
I mostly expect it to be a decent, respectful server. With helpful, fun and engaging people/places/storylines, though I understand when there are lows where there are very few people.

8) Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of them, they clearly define what is expected from others on the server.

9) Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, huh? Well okay, I'll give it my best shot. The only stories I have are either Warcraft or DnD related, but I'll go with the Warcraft one. This happened about a year or so ago, at the time I was running a dungeon, Ragefire Chasm in fact, I was the healer in the group and we had a druid bear tank. Anyway we started the dungeon, and I noticed that the tank's health was dropping faster than normal, I inspect him and saw that he had all whites, which confused me because with his level he should have had at least two or three greens. I shrugged it off as them being a new player and continued with the dungeon as usual.

Near the end of the dungeon, we jumped off the ledge (the one with the Satyr boss), the group dropped to half health as I tried to heal them back to full, the tank pulled the boss and another pack of mobs, which then the group when into panic mode, including me, but I pushed through it and healed as I best as I could, in the end I let the tank die and our rogue tanked, at one point he dropped to about 1-5% health, but a well timed Penance spell healed him to almost full and we killed the boss and the other adds. After the battle was said and done, he whispered me and told me that I have a future as a healer which made me feel proud to be a healer. So in short I saved the dungeon. Also this is, in no way meant to be rude/mean/disrespectful to new or "newbie" players. I just found it a little bit funny that the rouge tanked is all.

10) Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not really new to roleplay, though I am a little rusty. I haven't roleplayed in about 6 months due to my main roleplay buddy leaving and being in guilds that didn't roleplay much, so just a heads up. Also if you need me to re-write the story part, that's fine. I wasn't sure what sort of story you needed.
Hello there, Lunarleopard19! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings my dear friends. I am here to give you some information and apply. Ukrainieccc 1 9,131 04-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Friends, Hordlings, Countrymen... TimrousBeastie 4 1,170 08-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Well met my friends. Argerek 1 775 07-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Well met, friends. Calcyon 1 695 03-23-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Young male looking for friends to share special moments with PandaDude 1 645 03-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Andrasia