The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Slave rp?
Is there any of that going on? Especially since cartel rp seems a little scarce. I wanted to ask because I don't know what's going on as far as slave rp goes, or if there's much interest.
We'll be trying to kick start some slave auctions over at the Sable Dragon. The only problem is the delay; currently the place is run by a lawful good human, so there needs to be a few changes put in place to go down that unsavory route.

Beyond that? I don't know. I'll keep you in the loop, however.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Drena might partake in the occasional slaving and selling if such an occasion arises.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I'll throw in my own question in here despite not being interested in playing a slave myself;

To me, the more important question is if there's interest in people having said slaves. It depends on the slave in specific and their exact skills of course, but it's still something to ask.
I have a pirate who would be perfect for the job of going around enslaving people and bringing them to the market! He can just attack ships and take the survivors. Muhahahaha....
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yorrick A.K.A. Puppy looking for slave/student/thing to do. Herastean 1 827 10-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Herastean
  Looking for Mind Slave! Edgar 6 1,372 06-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Hexproof