The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, my intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hi, I am a rather friendly and laid back role player. I have mostly only played dungeons and dragons with a little bit of mutants and masterminds and vampire the masquerade. I am into philosophy and psychology, anime and mostly a mix of music from alternative rock, to punk, some heavier bands and even softer pop songs. (Blue October, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Incubus, Seether, Evanescense, Linkin Park, bunch of other bands that I really can't think of right now).

I like to draw too but I am really still learning much so I consider myself just a beginner.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Wasn't really that into world of warcraft too much, a few friends of mine played it so I tried it out but I didn't care much for the main game, I just like to role play and consider WoW a good backdrop for a role playing enviroment.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I just searched on yahoo for "Private WoW role play servers". What drew me to this server is how big and serious it seems when it comes to role play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a bit of relaxed role play to some action and danger is always fun too. I enjoy a little drama but by that I mean having a party adventuring together but then putting in two characters that have opposing views. Example: Paladin and a Rogue!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Rogue, Ranger are my favorite classes because they are usually do things a bit on their own, remain moderately quiet and have a more hidden past. Personally in DnD I play a rogue a lot because I fail at dice rolls during combat so I enjoy just doing all the skill based work opposed to directly fighting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope the server is moderately populated and friendly. I was trying out on a ragnorak online rp server but they seem to rarely have any rping going on and the ones that do rp are in these sorta elitist cliches that frankly are difficult to get into so I hope that this server would be much better and so far from what I read it looks really promising.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I actually like the tolerance rule because I feel very sensative to descrimination against who I am as a person and I think any good community should be mature and promote players positively for being who they are. I treat all people I meet as a person just as I expect to be treated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am very happy to have found this place and I hope it turns out to be a very enjoyable community.
Hello there, Gina! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You seem to have pretty much the same taste in music as I do! *thumbs up* We'll get along well.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin