The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tornadoes in your area?
I'm wondering if anyone around the Alabama/Oklahoma/Tennessee region has had issues staying connected to CotH for the few days after the tornadoes hit? I feel like something could be causing issues in connectivity strength in that region for CotH and WoW in general. Rigley and I can't really stay connected lately without the router going out periodically.

(Sometimes it seems stable, though)
Spoiler:

[Image: tornado+God.jpg]

[Image: 22825687.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_l9qr7pDShv1qdmcm3o1_500.jpg]

Sorry, couldn't decide which one I liked best. Also, this is for Reigen when she runs across this.

[Image: meme-cat-70558615317.jpeg]
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Robo-kitty. Heehee.

But uh. The tornados could be messing with a power grid somewhere? Though if it's just WoW that would be a little strange. Not sure how to explain that.
I live right up in Tornado Alley and I've been having crappy connection issues for a month or so now, albeit only random, one minutes internet outages.

Although most people in Alabama, Northern specifically derive their power from Rocket City, as well as several electrical outlet sources. And some of Tennessee.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Kansas was hit with the storms a few weeks back. Our downtown here in Wichita had a lot of damage, but we didn't experience any power outages or internet troubles.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well, it's not just WoW, I think teamspeak caused it too. But skype and internet browsers were okay.

Our internet is a little strange, sometimes it can be down for days without any apparent change in weather.
It could be your ISP?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*