The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Male Worgen looking for a sibling.
I have Worgen Warlock named Calnus who is my main and I would like him to have a sibling or two.
He has lived in Gilneas for a few years of his life but was born in Lordaeron and moved shortly before the beginning of the Third War. He had a (sister/brother) who was sent to a monastery instead of the military like he was and became a Paladin/Priest.

Sorry about being so specific but they must be a Human Paladin/Priest.

PM Me if you have or want to make a character to go with this, I think it would be fun to have this possible development of back story and further depth in his history.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Hm. Do you have any specifics for what the character's parents did, because I was thinking of a Worgen Priest with a few siblings, but their father had to be a gravedigger/coffin builder. Would that be okay with you?
The Sibling who isn't Calnus wasn't sent to Gilneas when he was so they didn't get attacked by Worgen.
So if it was a Human Priest I'd look into what the parents could have done.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Ah, alas, my character has to be a Worgen. Sorry, but good luck in finding someone.
Alrighty. Thanks for offering :D
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young Worgen female open for human father Dae 4 1,129 04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun