The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Last of Us
This game is absolutely drop dead amazing.

Anybody planing on buying it when it's released?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
The game looks amazing!

I'm so going to bu-.....

:| PS Exclusive. F* it.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Such a fun game, though.
Spoiler:
(06-07-2013, 06:09 AM)Aethon Wrote: The game looks amazing!

I'm so going to bu-.....

:| PS Exclusive. F* it.

This was pretty much my exact train of thought.
(06-07-2013, 06:09 AM)Aethon Wrote: :| PS Exclusive. F* it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have a Playstation, but no money to get it.

:(
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I've already pre-ordered it. I don't have a PS3 myself, but I made a deal with a friend where I get his PS3 for the summer, and at the end he gets the PS3 and any games I buy for it back. Fair deal to me, as I'm only getting this game.
Good thing I bought a PS3 for dynasty warriors. I'll think about it.
Due to a sorting error, I got my copy today. The game is definitely worth playing if you have a PS3. It shoves a lot of immersion into the gameplay, though, so a lot of people find it annoying to play. Personally, I love it.
Spoiler:
Late to the party, but this game is totally worth it. Yeah, I had to literally dust off my PS3. But I'm glad I did. The characters are some of the most convincing characters I've ever seen, the dynamics being genuine-feeling, and... well, the game itself just gets tense. Not done yet, but so worth it.
I've been watching a let's play of it, which is good enough for me. Game seems to be more movie than game anyhow, heh, so, it's pretty good for me.

I will say, this game has the "creating emotions" thing down pegged. It has some pretty legitimately sad parts.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Played it, beat it, sweet babies this game was beyond good.

Honest review, non descriptive spoilers:
Spoiler:
It didn't feel like a complete, all in one game because of the ending. I was expecting a heavy, grit ending that would complete this story and it just didn't deliver like it could have, making me think that this is going to be one in a series, which I hope not. Some games are better as a single game, ala Shadow of the Colossus. There COULD be more, but I wish they would have tied it off at the end a little more than what happened. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED this game, but the end made it. 9.5/10 instead of a 10/10, leading it to fall before Infinite and after Remember Me as GOTY 2013 in my book. Other than that, the characters are beautifully human, the story is engaging and well paced, and the graphics and gameplay are spectacular and balanced, respectfully. If you get the chance, play it. I rented it and it was so worth it.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I'm ending up watching PewDiePie play it, so far I love the story and how it looks. :)
(06-22-2013, 11:21 AM)McKnighter Wrote: I'm ending up watching PewDiePie play it, so far I love the story and how it looks. :)

Eck... watching that guy do ANYTHING is mind numbing. All he does is joke about things that shouldn't be joked about.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

They've decided to do sequels (I think I heard two?) However, none will continue the story of Ellie & Joel.

Spoiler:
I'm hoping for Ish.