The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a full time student at the University of Florida looking for some where to relax and do something other than math all night long. I used to play wow long ago with friends but fell out of it when it felt like all I was doing was grinding for the next level.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off playing a game called Nexus way back when and then got into Everquest when it was a single cd. I played Everquest for a long time as a necro until a friend got me to try out WOW and the quest system was what sold me on the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend of mine recently started playing on this server and told me if I wanted to try RP this is a place I could come do it with her.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have not done much of this sort of RP in a long while. Not since I was a kid on IRC channels. It would be hard for me to say what specifically I might enjoy. I can say that when I played DnD with friends I used to enjoy all the intrigue that was built up between the players and the NPCs created by the dungeon master. I certainly liked trying to figure out what every one was up to and get to the bottom of plots more than I liked sitting in a town or hacking through a dungeon.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead warlock. The undead have an interesting story and break this idea of undead as being mindless evil. Its an interesting twist. Also clicking on the consume dead button never fails to amuse me. Warlocks I am fond of because the dynamic of balancing DOT spells and agro with a pet make it a complex and challenging character to play well. Some of my attraction to the warlock comes from playing Necros on EQ where I enjoyed having to run around and find NPCs who did not tell you to climb back under the rock you came from to buy items. Its the evil but not evil dichotomy that interests me about the mix of undead and warlock I suppose.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to have a nice place to get into role playing on wow without having to worry about lvl 70s running by and nuking me or the flight master when I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. I expect to find other like minded people here to talk with and rp with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility - When I role played on IRC one of the things I never could get over was how everyone seemed to think they were thing king of Spain. I don't plan on being the mystical child of a Titan and it will be nice to play some where that the majority of the other players don't expect to be demi gods themselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I would like to add this addition later after I have time to develop my character and get back into the flow of storytelling.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing more to ask right now. I am just excited to get on and play and meet new people.
Hello there, pwn4rr! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Who's your friend, pray tell? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin