The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Magna ta Lorn! The Regiment needs YOU! [Recruitment]
Read the guild thread for more info on the history and organization of The Regiment!

[Image: regiment.png]

Several Dwarves in green and brown uniforms hang the following poster in the Alliance territories:

MAGNA TA LORN!

We are The Regiment! Defenders of Khaz Modan and soldiers of the Alliance! And we are looking for the toughest and bravest our people to keep our lands safe! with the Forsaken expanding their territory in the north, and the Orcs doing the same on Kalimdor, it is not only our duty to hold our beautiful Khaz Modan, but to aid our Alliance brethren in defending their homes as well. The aggressive expansion must cease!

Dwarves shall always count among the most populous of our cavalry, as our roots trace back to the War of the Three Hammers. Our call, however, extends to all who fight for the Alliance cause! If you are ready to stand as tall and strong as the walls of Ironforge, then bring your might or magic to the Military Ward of our noble city, and join the fight for a better tomorrow!

OOC: Recruitment and training will generally take place Mondays at 5pm server & Tuesdays at 2pm server, or whenever myself (as Haiko) or a ranking officer of the guild is online. It is open to all Alliance characters! Recruits will be given a choice of one of the three lovely uniforms in the above pic, to be worn until they graduate training and become ranking officers. Please PM any questions to me, and I'll be happy to answer!
(Giving this a bump since it's been over a month, and a lot has happened in between. Recruitment is still going strong!)
(Just a quick bump to note that I am adding Mondays to this! Going to be held later in the day at 5pm server time to accomodate the later timezones, as well as to give me time to get home from work XD)
(With Jonoth adding Monday to the rp recruitment days, I want to work towards being more active in the guild as well. If Jonoth is not available online you can keep an eye out for Thassilo as well. I won't be running any events but I want a chance to get to know all our member's so send me a whisper if you are online and lets get our dwarf on. )

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
(I'll help bump. This is an awesome guild! :D)
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
(Likewise due to being made an Officer in the Regiment I'll start training recruits that Jonoth has brought into the guild, just when Thassilo is not on or what not. May aswell put myself to use!)
Ranged cavalryman. Yup, called it. Prepare for Gandin 2.0
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Footprints in the ocean.. [Recruitment] Jonoth 0 714 10-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Jonoth