The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I play all sorts of things WCIII: The Frozen Throne, I play on several World of Warcraft private servers, I used to play alot of FPS games like MW2, MW3, COD: 2 and CS: 1.6. I'm usually very calm and I like to try new things and play the way that's against the stream. I like to experiment alot and I often find myself just goofing around with crazy theories of mine.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from North, I live near the Wall in Molestown. I'm kidding, I'm from Sweden. The country where we ride an ice-bear to work and all our gals run around in swim-suits that displays our country flag.

My primary language is ofcourse swedish but I'm pretty good in Enlish, I've been running an A ever since the 7th grade.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, my friend that was three years older then me who I looked up to started to play Diablo I and Diablo II and I joined in, I started to browse the internet about Blizzard and found WCIII. I started youtubeing WCIII and I saw how much it reminded me of "Battle for Middle-Earth: I" which was my first ever payed game so and it continued like that from WCIII to World of Warcraft.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I can't remember since it as a long time ago that I found this sever but was really to lazy to do all this to register, but not so long ago another roleplaying private server I played on was shutdown (not Prologue) so I came back here and now I'm fillin' this out.

I don't know that much about the server yet, but I'll read up on it once I get accepted (if I get accepted). I woulnd't want to read all this I assume great stuff for nothing so I want to make sure I get accepted first! Crazy

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Soldier, scouting, recruiting anything that has something to do with military and stuff. I dislike tavern, village and that sort of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really like the human noble knight combo ever since I started reading ASoIaF. And it just increased when I started to watch Game of Thrones. Also I like it because of charatchers like Bolvar Fordragon, Maxwell Tyrosus, Tirion Fordring and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That I will have a great time roleplaying, hopefully get a small guild going and make some sort of reputation and career here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably the "Tolerance" part since I myself have zero tolerance when I comes to racism.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'll write one after I've had dinner!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing that comes across my mind just yet.

I'd just like to say that I hope that I made a good first impression and I'd be really happy to start playing here.
Hello there, AvengerLHoT! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

What does the "LHoT" part of your name stand for? Also, it's great to see more Swedes! Heja Sverige!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin