The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I mainly speak English but, at the moment, I am learning Spanish. Though, I have the vocabulary of a Toddler at the moment. Though, I will eventually become fluent in Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A very adept role-player and friend of mine, Dug mentioned World Of Warcraft role-play. First, I was a lil' iffy on the whole idea. I thought it would only consist of cybering and other things similar to that (No offense) but, Dug described his role-playing experiences and this got me interested. So, here I am. Though, I know nothing of the World Of Warcraft lore besides the Race of my character so, I will be learning when, my character is learning.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: The amazing, appealing stories Dug told me about his role-playing experiences on World Of Warcraft role-play. Such as incredible passive role-playing to large-scaled battles.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I mostly enjoy the relaxing passive role-play because it just immerses me in the environment. I do enjoy action role-play though, I prefer relaxing role-play, something about it just appeals to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race would have to be the Draenei. The reason why is because I'm well acquainted with their lore and, I just absolutely adore them for some unknown reason. I guess the whole idea of "Space Cows" attracts me to them.

What are your expectations of this server?: To experience role-play. The main purpose of the server is, role-play isn't it? I also expect a Medieval/Fantasy aspect on the entire server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"3. Please use color in moderation. If you go overboard with it, you may be asked to tone it down. Also, be mindful that we don't allow color in certain boards (such as the character profiles board.)" -http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Announcement-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-First

This one appeals to me because in previous role-playing communities such as Taco 'N Banana, I have witnessed posts and threads bearing words that cannot be distinguished due to their bright or faint colors. It just isn't a comfortable read when your eyes are having an Aneurysm due to them attempting to distinguish those words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Trench Coat-cladded man continued to run through the poorly illuminated forest at a substantially fast pace. While list running, the man would emit a series of loud-volumed pants, indicating fatigue and exhaustion. The man's brisk running would abruptly come to a halt as one of his boot-cladded feet impacted a large, exposed root protruding out of the ground. The man's body would emit a loud "THUD" as it collided to the leaf-adorned ground.

Now on the ground, the Trench Coat-cladded man would emit pain-riddled wails and whimpers that echoed throughout the somber forest. Eventually, the wails and whimpers emitted from the man would stop, the pain departing from the Trench Coat-cladded man.

With the pain caused by the collision of the ground, gone, the Trench-coat cladded man would once again come to his boot-cladded feet. He would then resume his brisk-paced running in the somber forest.

(Just a brief story of a peculiar, trench coat-cladded man running in a dark forest accidentally tripping on a large root.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: N/A
Hello and welcome to COTH!

I believe you will find our community to be one in which it is both easy and fun to integrate and learn, both about your characters and your own abilities. I myself experienced my first Warcraft RP through CoTH and have remained ever since. Additionally, thank you for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you find our community to your liking. Have fun!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Welcome to he-- I mean, CotH! Enjoy your stay!

Remember: Happiness is mandatory, citizen!
* muhaha8 smiles mechanically. "We are all... Happy here."
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
** Dug walks into the thread. He points at Crabs. "You citizen! Come with me."