The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I deeply enjoy reading.
I try to always be there for my friends and take care of them, as well as people I might not really know.
I'm really bad at talking about myself unless something is really bothering me. <_<;

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America; my primary language is english, but I've been taking french in school for 5 years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back when retail came out, my mother (who is divorced) was dating a guy whos son played WoW: he introduced me to it and I played on it at age 8. When I was 9 I started roleplaying, and moved away from retail a few months into TBC. When Icecrown launched back in the day, I stopped playing WoW to move onto other games. I've only recently returned to playing, and have not touched retail.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
When I returned to WoW about two months ago, I played on a different server, which unfortunately is no longer up. My friend Dug heard about that, and so sent me the link to this forum.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind where I can sit back and relax, but still feel engaged in the Roleplay. I generally enjoy characters that work for a faction of some sort, such as a soldier or a messenger; I like the feeling of being a part of something greater than just myself or my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a hard one. I really like a lot of races and classes in WoW, but as a retail player, my favorite was probably a blood elf paladin, simply because that's what I grew up playing as. I also like trolls, and specifically mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly? I don't really know. I'm hoping to find myself a nice new home now that the other server is gone. I look forward to being able to roleplay a Horde character, since Horde characters on the previous server were rather scarce. I'm hoping the roleplay will be serious and fun (and from the way it seems so far, I have no worries there).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that A: You have the freedom to RP what you would like (within reason) and not get blasted for it, and B: You can't be thrall's long-lost-father (as it was aptly put).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh geez. Does it have to be a story about WoW?
(If it does, please just let me know and I'll change this in the future)

Alena Mihalek was born in the city of Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, in 1987. She grew up alongside two brothers, Stephan and Jan. An active girl growing up, she enjoyed playing football (or soccer, to Americans) with her brothers, and her friends at school. She was a kind little girl, often going out of her way to help those she saw in need of assistance. This was a trait her parents were very proud of, and they took it as a sign that they raised their daughter well. With time, Alena would forge a friendship with most people she knew both in school and in her neighborhood. On January 1st, 1993, Czechoslovakia dissolved into two separate nations; Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. Having been living in Bratislava her whole life, Alena would now live in the capital of the newly-christened Slovakia. This event brought the biggest change in her life thus far. Some of her childhood friends moved away, never to be seen by Alena again. Communities would change, families and friends split. But past this, life carried on as normal.

September 22nd, 2012. Stephan Mihalek departed from his home, a criminal wanted for robbing from a bank. The Mihalek family fell on hard times, and the eldest sibling of Alena's immediate family decided to take things into his own hands. Fleeing Slovakia, Stephan crossed over to Ukraine, and into the Zone. Unbeknownst to him however, his little sister followed after him, determined to bring her brother home to work things out.

Alena stayed in the zone for a few months. She lost sight and track of her brother during this time, and resorted to hunting for him as best she could. She would talk to as many STALKERs as she would run into during her travels, asking someone, anyone for any information they may have had regarding Stephan. Most people had absolutely no idea, but a small few would occasionally mention seeing him walk off in the direction of a known Monolith establishment. Knowing the likelihood of her brother's survival was slim, Elena gathered a group of STALKERs willing to go with her into the Monolith establishment. As they trudged through the mud and grime in the Zone, a single solitary Monolith, armed with a rather large weapon, and an exoskeleton, stood in the distance; a guard of Monolith territory. Seeing this, several members of Alena's party panicked and opened fire on the Monolithian to no avail. They all fell to the man's hail of lead. Alena found herself sprawled on her back, bleeding from some wound she couldn't adjust her head to identify. She lay there for what seemed like an eternity before she eventually gave in and let the darkness of unconsciousness take her.

Yes, that's based on STALKER. .w.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. ^^
Hello there, Nasca! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
I begin to wonder how Dug has so many more friends than the rest of us lol. Welcome to CoTH Nasca.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Thanks you guys, looking forward to being on the server. ^^
Now I just gotta finish with setting up Cata. :D
(06-18-2013, 08:24 AM)Nikodemos Wrote: I begin to wonder how Dug has so many more friends than the rest of us lol. Welcome to CoTH Nasca.

I did spend five years rping on gmod. So ye :P
Welcome to the community Nasca! You better rp with me :C