The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Introduction for THE
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I quit World of Warcraft quite a time ago, now I just play games such as Garry's Mod (RP), DayZ, and Team Fortress 2 with some of my close friends. When playing MMO games, I usually like to find others who also like to roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Years ago, my cousin told me about Warcraft/World of Warcraft, so I tried it out and I played for 6 years before I quit.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have recently been looking for a good private server when I was told about Conquest Of The Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Story Line (Guild and Character), Political, Military, and occasionally the relaxing town roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I do enjoy playing as a Human more than any other race, and I had the most fun leveling my Mage in World of Warcraft.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to find a good, well educated community of fellow Roleplayers who enjoy spending time developing intricate and entertaining stories, while maintaining a friendly attitude.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules that I find most appeals to me is the rule against Metagaming. In Garry's Mod Roleplay, it was the thing that annoyed me the most when people used OOC information to forcefully advance IC events.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Precipitation lightly showered over the forest covered with pine trees. The river being refilled with the fresh drops of rain as nightfall slowly crept over the already cloud covered sky. The new water being deposited onto the landscape did not do enough to mask the scent of the abundant green pine trees. The ground grew moist as water filled the dirt, morphing it into mud.
Eventually the rain stopped, and day rose from the East. The Sun that seemed new spread its orange lights across the wilderness. Sights of these are what all travelers come to see. They come to see dawn spread across the land, to combat the night in an effort to bring life to a cold, wet, and dark realm.
Once again, night fell, and rain began. Thunder and Lightning filled the sky, as dark clouds engulfed all around. A droplet of water fell from above as precipitation lightly showered over the forest covered with pine trees.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to say "Thanks," to whomever takes their time to read the player's Introductions. Cheers! Beer
Hello there, THE5936! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

That's an awkward username, heh. Who told you about us, if I may ask? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin