The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Introduction of Honeybadger
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Right now I like to play a lot of skill games such as: Binding of Isaac, Guns of Icarus: Online, DayZ, and for a long time I was an admin on Team Fortress 2. So if it's fun I'll play it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I first got into Warcraft years ago (Around 5) during a period of my life where I didn't really have anything to do. Naturally I wasn't very good at it, so I put it down and a couple years later I got back into it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I got into Role-playing a while ago, but all the other outlets (minus Dungeons and Dragons) couldn't keep my interest. My Buddy told me about Conquest of the Horde so I thought I would check it out. I was very fond of Prologue WoW and I thought I would give Conquest a shot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. English

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, just their look and overall class. The racial skill is pretty good also.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that when and if I get into an immersive arc, I won't even realize how much time has passed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be Respectful. This may be a common answer but I am a firm believer that if "you put good in you get good out."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This was an old story I wrote back when I was still with a western/diesel punk RP Paraphrased for better understanding)

He just walked out surrounded by a gang of men, all armed, and all trained and hardened over years of service. These guys were the cream of the crop, They wore bandoleers with long strings of bullets and wore dirty hats and suits. They were smiling, as if they were laughing at the fact that they had too much ammo to waste strapped onto the scraps they called clothing. "What do you want now?" He said looking down the gang leader, ignoring any other goon.

The leader's name was Riggs, he stood tall and confident. His freshly shaved face was a sign that he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. That he wanted to look good for him because he'll be the last thing he sees. He looked much cleaner then his compatriots, as if to make himself look bigger than he actually was. "You could start by removing the shotgun you have strapped to your back." He said with a shit eater grin

His goons reached for their holstered pistols. There were a good twenty of them around the saloon, and there was no cover. He slowly unlatched and lowered his shotgun.

"Now the pistols." Riggs said.

He gave a half grin, he didn't want to go down without a fight. If it meant going out in a blaze of glory. So be it. But he knew he could at least try to talk his way out of it rather than getting shot 120 times.

"Now hold on, if your going to shoot me in the middle of nowhere at least fight me with some honor, you came this far. How about we make this interesting?" He said calmly. As he said this, Riggs dropped his smile. "Forget it, I'm not falling for that." Riggs said. He snickered and looked at Riggs. "C'mon Johnny! If you can't beat a tinkerer then who can you beat?" He had said while laughing. Hopefully Riggs would be prideful enough to take up the offer.

All of his goons loosened their grip on their pistols and looked at Riggs who was now sweating a little. He didn't want to lose the faith of his men, not after his brother had died. He had to many enemies as is.

"Fine, We'll fight. On one rule." Riggs said. "Whats that?" He replied

Johnny pulls his gun and empties 5 of his bullets leaving him one, he brought it to the chamber. "One shot. One kill."

He smiled and replied "So you want to go out like your brother? So be it."

He brought his gun out and did the same. He emptied 5 bullets and left one.

The two holster their guns and get in an imaginary circle. They walk back and forth. He knew he was faster than his brother so he brought his gun to his side and mustered all the energy he could. He was ready.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks to anyone who actually read my story, I can't wait to see if I can RP with you guys. Thanks again.

~Honeybadger
Hello there, Honeybadger! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Honeybadgers! Aaaah!

Who's your friend, by the way? If I'm allowed to ask, of course. ;)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
(06-23-2013, 04:26 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: Who's your friend, by the way? If I'm allowed to ask, of course. ;)

Honeybadger and I are friends, our mutual friend who told us about CotH said that he does not remember his username to the server.