The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[BH] Gathering the Harvest
"Death itself couldn't halt our march. Why let this?
I appeal to those of you who remember what is important.
The oath has been forsworn; we have faltered.
...But this is not the end. We have much to do.
Get up. Rise again.
And don't make me come looking for you."

What's this, now?

The remaining Adjutant of the Black Harvest has issued a rallying call, entreating those within her scope of contact to meet her in the ruins of Lordaeron. There, rumour alleges, those who answer will discuss the Black Harvest's next move. The appeal travelled by word alone, initially, but rippled across the Forsaken lands via letter in successive retellings.

It will be a discussion event, and it is open to Forsaken curious about the Black Harvest's revival. Its future rests in the hands of the members of the order, but anyone, even an outsider, is welcome to offer input - as long as he is undead, and respectful.

When?

The 24th and 25th of June, at 12:00pm Server Time. Monday, and Tuesday for those who can't make the first meeting. You're welcome to attend both. It's not a problem if you need to come late. If you can't attend and want to know how it went, I'll PM you screenshots/logs/a summary at your preference.