The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

EVE Online (again)
Instead of arising the old thread from the bowels of the Stygian pit, I felt like I should open up a fresh, new one.

So, anyone else play EVE? I'm looking for some mining, RP and if I feel like it, missionista buddies.

Ingame name: Kaalarnaai d'Aal

My (l33t) mining skills: http://i.imgur.com/gyPIQH7.jpg

My current fit: Mackinaw (T2 Exhumer) with Modulated T2 Strip Miners (no crystals), Survey Scanner (T2 I think) and T2 Mining Upgrades.

I'm also qualified to fly Orcas, Hulks, Stealth Bombers, Caldari Battleships, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. I'm also qualified for L3 Mining Missions, so I can probably grab L3 Combats.
I remember trying to get into this (again) a while back, but I got bored when I realised that the corp I wanted to get into needed you to play for 3 months beforehand. I lasted 'bout a month.
(06-23-2013, 06:54 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I remember trying to get into this (again) a while back, but I got bored when I realised that the corp I wanted to get into needed you to play for 3 months beforehand. I lasted 'bout a month.

Was it a rookie-friendly corp? That makes no sense if it requires 3 months of experience. The first few months of an EVE rookie are usually the toughest anyone goes through, esp. since you haven't skilled in anything and you don't have a definite source of income.
Used to play EVE. I would have gotten back into it, but I can't afford the 30 dollars (I have two accounts, yes) a month right now... pain in the ass... I do play DUST 514, so...

Bjorn Morkai. Not very good, but there ya go.
I honestly don't remember. I just remember that it was used for smuggling, and that was something that truly interested me.
(06-24-2013, 08:16 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I honestly don't remember. I just remember that it was used for smuggling, and that was something that truly interested me.

Ah, that might be it. I don't know much about smuggling (I've got a positive security status and I'd like to keep it that way) but I imagine you'll need a Blockade Runner, and the prices for them are roughly almost 100 million ISK. The training time for them is also quite big.

I'm not even sure if Smuggling is profitable...
I tried it once and liked it. Didn't find enough reasons to play it back then, though. Maybe if I got some friends into it.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(06-24-2013, 09:48 AM)Nymus Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 08:16 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I honestly don't remember. I just remember that it was used for smuggling, and that was something that truly interested me.

Ah, that might be it. I don't know much about smuggling (I've got a positive security status and I'd like to keep it that way) but I imagine you'll need a Blockade Runner, and the prices for them are roughly almost 100 million ISK. The training time for them is also quite big.

I'm not even sure if Smuggling is profitable...

That's probably some indication then. I don't even care if it's profitable, I was just incredibly interested in it. I don't even know what I would have been smuggling at all.
I got this delicious killmail today.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/ki...7#comments

I'm gonna remember that on my wedding day...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From Vagabond: Ultima Online Freeshard Kretol 0 14,249 05-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The Elder Scrolls Online Shivali 1 4,154 04-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Wurm Online? Harmonic 2 2,549 02-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guns of Icarus Online Roxas65 4 1,171 01-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Other online games with active RP community? Aethon 7 1,547 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65