The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

HD Blow out
A few days ago my HD started clicking and I had messages on my computer about how it was failing. Of course before I could back up an "image" of my operating system it all blew, and now my computer can't start up. We were expecting Rigley's cousin to come over and fix it and kept asking him but he hasn't shown for days. So right now my computer's sitting over to the side with a new HD and no way to get it in.

Because of that CotH became a bit of a low priority between managing this, commissions, and classwork. Now I am pretty much designated to using Rigley's laptop which can be an occasional pain but with our external HD I should be on coth. I still need some time though to get my computer fixed and everything installed again, study for an exam, and finish a rather large commission project that is in its final hours of completion.

Until then coth is going to be a low priority, with Kidnapped 6 being my only rp. I may come for the opening event today and do some rp tonight but I don't know how the next few days are going to look, it feels like a tossup. It should look better once I have some studying done and the commission out of the way.
Noooo I brought dezi I hope everything works out
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Painful Blow to the Head Valicor 2 905 09-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus