The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hullo!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I mostly enjoy playing game with friends. Compared to playing a single player game, multi-player type games are always fun due to the interaction with others. Sandbox games, like Minecraft, are fun for me becuase of the freedom there is, and the stupid fun me and my friends get ourselves into.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from United States, Eastern Seaboard, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother was playing World of Warcraft: The Burning crusade, and it caught my attention. So I signed up and now here I am six years later, applying for your server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend convinced me to join up with you, after our last RP server went down. I lurked around, looking at all the events, stories, and character profiles, to see if this server was for me, and I'm liking what I see, so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I honestly enjoy all types of roleplay, but my favorite is the good ol' fashion exploration, adventuring roleplay. There's a certain freedom, and fun you can have with your friends, just veering off the path, and looking for trouble.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf, because of how hilarious some can be, and how rough and rugged the others are. Their personality is varied and I don't know, Dwarves just appeal to me.
Priest. Not for any RP reasons but because that's the first class I made, mained, and PvP/Raided as.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect roleplay, really. I do expect to make some other connections, but since my friend is here rping, I guess I might as well join up and RP with him. Sort missing doing that, right now.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Resurrection rule. Honestly, I have seen people died, and come back over and over again, with no consequences. It just cheapens death, and they make it out to be very heart-breaking for each one, when in reality, the character will just pop up again in a week or less.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A light blanket of snow covers the ground and it crunches beneath a small deer’s hooves. The early morning sun shines bright off the snow, in a small clearing. The small deer’s ears perk up and twitch, and it quickly darts off back into the cover of the woods. A hunter lets out a sigh from his post. “I’ll get the next one for sure.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hopefully I can make a lot of friends on this server, and enjoy some fantastic roleplay. :)
Hello there, Sproggle6! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm not sure where you read about the resurrection rule. It's no longer "one resurrection only", to note. We do require posts to be made and that you wait a week before playing the character, but there's no limit to resurrections at present unless there have been too many deaths and the staff steps in. Which luckily doesn't happen much. :) People don't die that much.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo, folks. ThatCrazyCowboy 0 538 11-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Last Post: ThatCrazyCowboy
  Hullo mikewillig 1 683 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Hullo. Hadrix 5 1,361 03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Hadrix