The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My second introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like long walks on the beach, holding hands with nice ladies and I'm a pretty nice guy.
Joking aside, I am very relaxed. I don't take many things serious, becuase I just really want to have a good time. If take something too seriously, it'll end up feeling like work, and I want my RP to be more of a fun hobby.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in the U.S., but living in Germany. Primary Language, english.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started playing Vanilla, when my friend introduced me, in 2006. From there I continued to play until I went out to look for Private RP servers with a friend.
How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Heard one of my friend was signing up for this, and decided I wanted to join and RP with her.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of RP. There isn't really any that I don't enjoy. Of course if you wanted a specific answer, I would have to say I enjoy roleplaying with my group of friends doing who knows what, making our own story.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Paladin, the truest form of rightousness. There's something about a dwarf paladin that sppeals to me. Maybe it's the race. The stereo-typical loyal friend, a dwarf is usually protrayed but I'm sure there's more to it than being a side-kick.
What are your expectations of this server?:
Some fun RP with friends, and random strangers on the internet. If the server is active, this won't be problem. Not much to say, when you're joining a RP server for RP.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the no OOC drama rule. I can't tell you how much I dislike people taking something that's supposed to be enjoyed by all, personally. It bothers me when someone becomes too attach to soemthing and when you do something they dislike they take it personally and attack you for it. Many roleplay community have this as a serious issue and it seems there's nothing to stop them.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A grizzled old Goblin walks into a shop owned by an orc, scratching his beard he'd look around, before noticing a very peculiar mug, it was a deluxe Brewfest extravagant ultra mug, very rare indeed, but as he'd stare at it, he'd already be plotting the price and what to offer. A trickle of sweat would drop down from his chin as he'd be brainstorming quite hard before he'd turn around to face the orc... "I'll offer two copper for that mug you orc!" the orc would look at the Goblin dumbfounded.. "Two copper!? That's enough to buy mama' some new shoes!" The deal would quickly be done and the Goblin would go on to sell the thing for thousands, well.. Maybe not thousands.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I hope this time the application would be enough to play on this server
Hello there, eminem32100! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

So much friend-recruiting! :D

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin