The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tekken 6
I just got Tekken 6 for PS3 and PSP and I have already fallen in love with it. Does anyone else have it/want to play it with me sometime? (Semi-pro street fighter - currently bored with it.)
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
I used to play a lot but I used my friends ps3 (don't have a system). Why didn't you go for tag tournament 2? That's the most recent one.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
6 I thought. I wasn't as much of a tekken guy until now. Martial Law is just too cool.
When I still played Tekken...

Spoiler:
[Image: tekken-5-lili.jpg]

I mained her.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I feel like maining Martial Law and Xiaoyu.
Law is great. He and Steve were my mains in Tekken 5 (which was extra fun because both of them are based off of styles I use in real life, JKD and boxing). Some of the online Law players are also just godlike if you run into them.

Lili was great too. I liked a lot of the newer characters in 6. Like this beast:

Spoiler:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6tEuSX0aH4[/youtube]

Her moves made zero sense but Alisa was so fun to play with.
Yoshimitsu for life!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Law is one of the best skill capped characters in my opinion. Edit: actually Xiaoyu is hard to use with the stance switching.
I only ever played Tekken 3 and I was godlike in it. None of my friends could beat me. And all I did was hold back and spam circle while playing as Eddie.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(06-28-2013, 08:57 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: I only ever played Tekken 3 and I was godlike in it. None of my friends could beat me. And all I did was hold back and spam circle while playing as Eddie.

Eddie and Christie are ridiculous in each game. It's because they have those long ground combos and most of their kicks are aimed low or mid. I played Christie (who is just an Eddie copy) a lot in Tekken 5 and then in 6 she was one of my mains. Once you get good at moving, blocking, and avoiding it becomes really easy to avoid Edfie/Christie spams. Then the only pain is that they spend half the fight on the floor so you have to spend some time learning some good ground combos (I am a huge Tekken fan if you couldn't tell. I've been playing forever).
'M actually more of a fan of Virtua Fighter and Soulcalibur. Not really into Tekken. But I like Lili.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Lol I hate ground fighters, although I try to use voldo in Soul Caliber.

When I played a few tournaments with soul caliber, I played voldo (though not as well as I hoped) but even then people don't quite know how to deal with him.

Voldo vs voldo is awkward as hell.
I play Soul Calibur actually. Sort of. I wouldn't say i'm very good at it since fighting games like these aren't my thing. Despite that I went fairly far in a soul Calibur 3 tournament as Sophitia, she's the only character in the series I actually took time to learn. Since they kept changing her I'm not really good at any of the games any more.
Spoiler:
Sopitia bounces between tiers every game, from what I've heard. Sometimes she's a goddess. Sometimes she's... bad.
I hear she was god tier in Soul Calibur 3, which is when I mained her. I had no idea about it though, lol.

It was always that double flip kick that got people unawares. They always saw the front flip kick coming, but never the following back flip and it had a lot of knockback. I don't care to count how many ringouts it gave me. I just remember it was a lot.
Spoiler: