The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Great, I've been drafted!
Into Test Alliance Please Ignore.

That thread title is a bit misleading.

Anyways, yes. In EVE, I'm now a part of Test Alliance Please Ignore. They want members to be active.

... Which means less WoW.

I'm not sure when I'll be around.

If I never return, remember me from this!

"Bringing back the #swag.
Shooting red crosses like bosses."
Least yer not in goonswarm...
(06-27-2013, 05:43 PM)alpharius Wrote: Least yer not in goonswarm...

At least it's not ev0ke.

:p
hehehe....
I miss eve. I heard they buffed my logistics ship majorly since I last played. Easiest. Job. Ever.
(06-27-2013, 06:38 PM)Reigen Wrote: I miss eve. I heard they buffed my logistics ship majorly since I last played. Easiest. Job. Ever.

Basilisk

Scimitar (pathetic, my Amarr frigate gets more sanics than this does, and it's Minmatar!)

Guardian (depending on when you flew, this thing got a new skin, very shiny)

Onerios

I'm flying an Anathema so I'm on Scout duty, but I suspect they'll have to use me for stealth bombing eventually, since I'm trained for that.

There's also a 5 day free return, Reigen!
I flew the Onerios, I'd remember the shape of that ship anyway. Mostly because of what it looks like. :|

I'd just tag along the missions and heal the ship taking all the damage. Really. I just turned on my two reps, sat back and drank my soda. My job was -that- easy.

Did I mention my group was a group of pirates? Yeah. People like us is why you can't have nice things. :|
(06-27-2013, 06:49 PM)Reigen Wrote: I flew the Onerios, I'd remember the shape of that ship anyway. Mostly because of what it looks like. :|

I'd just tag along the missions and heal the ship taking all the damage. Really. I just turned on my two reps, sat back and drank my soda. My job was -that- easy.

Did I mention my group was a group of pirates? Yeah. People like us is why you can't have nice things. :|

Because it looks like a penis? Space truck with a jet engine superglued to the end of it?

Yes, you dastardly pirates tried to gank me a while back in my Mackinaw (Exhumer).

THIS IS HOW MUCH I OWNED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ahahaha, yup. That's exactly why I could never forget the ship. I'd just warp around going 'Don't mind the giant D here, laa de da'. I hated my friends for a long time because of it's shape. I'd get back into EVE, but I'm not sure if they all play anymore. I might go and ask 'em and see.
Could always join a new alliance. Perhaps we could work together, Ms. Reigen.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaalarnaai_d%27Aal
[Image: 3v065z.jpg]
Every day I'm more tempted to try EVE Online.

Perhaps this coming fall, when I can allow myself to pay.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(06-28-2013, 02:27 AM)Holynexus Wrote: Every day I'm more tempted to try EVE Online.

Perhaps this coming fall, when I can allow myself to pay.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2335016192_6003c39c4c_z.jpg]

A big word of advice: Don't think mining will always be a good source of income. It's good for starting, but later on, it's actually really unprofitable. I only recently learnt that.

I joined in the 11th expansion, Apocrypha, and we're on the 19th now. Thankfully the game isn't as mind-crushingly painful to nubs as it once was.

If you feel like signing up now, I got a free 21 day trial.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc...tion=buddy

(Note: if you sign up for a monthly subscription, it makes me veeeeeeeeeery happy. :3 )
*was expecting an absense thread due to RL military draft*

*facepalms*

Great!

I have been drafted too!

...just, not to an online game.

[Image: 406779_266932936762287_1624581742_n.jpg]
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects: