The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hangran Wildhoof speaks.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am 25 and live in the UK. I have been roleplaying since i was young playing dungeons and dragons and then i found roleplay on wow and it changed my prospective of the game. Since then on retail i have had around 6 very successful characters and many hours of sessions. I enjoy many different types of role-play including one on one to mass player role-play. I have had characters varying from a troll druid to a tauren warrior.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
UK, England

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Have been playing wow since before the global cooldown was added. (moonfire spam lol)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have been looking for a roleplay server to join for a while and stumbled on here from Google. I believe blizzard has taken the game to ruin and wont be returning until the next expansion.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any, from one on one to eventing and mass group roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Warrior, it was my first class and race and i have taken my main character so far as to start a book on him and the things i have made as his history but most of all is the Tauren ways and the history it holds.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun and a good community that holds no trollers and people who ruin the session.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect as it is key to all roleplay as you should respect the interpretation of the other player and not try to over rule the person who is running the event.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(A small paragraph from Hangran's story, still a work in progress.)

Feeling the sun through the leather tent, that the young chieftain calls home, he rises from his straw bed to hear the normal everyday noise of the tribe he calls his family. When Hangran is on his hoofs and fully awake he walks out of the tent and starts to greet the members of his family that have woken before him. Finally finding his brother and wife he decides to break his fast and joins with them to eat the first meal of the day.
"Kangran what news of the morn, anything your great chieftain need know" Hangran says whilst laughing and taking a bite of food.
"Hangran my brother, if you are such a great and wise chieftain then I need not tell you what you must all ready know"
"Well i must not be as great as father once said"
"You mean often brother not once, many times have i heard father predict your greatness"
"Well putting that aside IS there any news among the tribe?"
"Nothing new my chieftain, nothing new"
After eating his fill and drinking to the new day Hangran sets about doing his daily duties and greats the different members of the tribe.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Cant wait to hopefully see all you online.
Hello there, Kaldrin! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

... Global cooldown? o_o

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Yeah, before that was added, I used to shotgun my spells one after another. Great job on that one blizzard...

Welcome to the server!
Shu'halo fans are always welcome! We need more devoted bovine in our ranks.
So 1 question is this wrath or cata ??
Cataclysm. *nod* 4.3.4
And i have just been looking at the character profile creation thread and i just want to know am i allowed to have 1 horde and 1 alliance as i can never choose between either and i like having a different perspective of roleplay as i can get board of constantly roleplaying just 1 character??
You can have characters of whichever faction you want. Plenty of us play characters from both, so that's perfectly fine.