The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Concerning the Chat Filter
So, this is not intended to be a rant post. Rather, it's a friendly reminder regarding how WoW's chat system works, particularly its mature language filter.

There has been a sudden surge of people who have been choosing to subvert/bypass the mature language filter by replacing letters with symbols or other such actions so that the filter doesn't catch the mature language. Note that this is not necessary. By opening the Interface options in the game menu and clicking on the "Social" tab, you can uncheck the option to have the mature language filter enabled. It should look like this:

Spoiler:
[Image: ChatFilter_zps8b91558f.jpg]

This should be your preferred option if you want to use mature language and not have it appear censored for yourself.

Take note that subverting or bypassing the mature language filter is against the rules. Since you have the ability to turn it off, you shouldn't have to do this. Since you can turn it off, bypassing the filter only serves to force mature language on those that specifically want it to remain censored. This is not a good thing for anyone involved. Know that repeated incidents of bypassing the censor will result in warnings, and even suspensions if the behavior persists.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post below.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Can I still call you names and swear behind your back, or shall I be hunted down and shot with a harpoon?
Yeah, we keep the server to only IC swearing, which I like, but is the use of self-censoring words and phrases such as "Clustercuss" and the ever-nerdy "frack," or jokes/puns such as "Mother Clucker" (when shapeshifted into a bird) that allude to but not intended to actually be profanity still considered subverting the filter?

I'm not trying to skirt around the rules; I try to observe the no-OoC-profanity rule, its just I want to make sure I'm on the same page as to what is considered inappropriate.
I don't think we'd consider something like 'frack' or 'mother-clucker' too bad, heh. This is more aimed at stuff that's intentionally just tossing through any filter that's in place. The latest example I've seen as of late is 'sh!t', for instance, or just s p e l l i n g o u t w o r d s l i k e t h i s in order to circumvent the filter which have been the issue I've personally observed.