The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tol Barad
So, since Tol Barad is in dire need of Alliance intervention, I am using my Colonel to full extent.

With the blessing of our many Jims, I seek to launch an Alliance Campaign to attack the Island and fend off invasions of Horde, Demon, Undead, and other creatures of ill-repute.

If there is anyone that would like to collaborate with me in making an opposing Horde-side Guild, so that this Campaign is not one-sided.

That being said, I will be leading a branch of the Stormwind Army, Elwynn Battalion. You guys are free to join as mercenaries, Non-Combatants, or recruits. Whether you will be able to work your way up the chain-of-command is unknown at the moment. Hopefully @Kretol might shed some orcish light on that.

But in anycase, this is still early planning. The first event wont be for a week or so, at least until Kidnapped wraps up so I can steal... or... no, rather, encourage those involved to get involved with this!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

I actually have an event planned out for Tol Barad, though it's seen a lot of delays with my scheduling going crazy in recent weeks. Though I'm not sure I would be overly vexed with it being done by someone else.
Maybe we can collaborate, Rigley? Unless you have Big McLargehuge plans for it.

I'll forward you some stuff shortly. Though it was a bit larger scale, happening in phases.
I actually had several of the same ideas that you had in that, Rigley. Granted, maybe not to the same extent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle for Tol Barad Thoradin 148 30,277 04-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Thoradin