The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Smashed a nest of spiders with a mirror...
...I just can't remember when I did it but my luck sure is proof that it happened. Now I've been without stable internet at home for a few weeks. That was obviously not enough because this weekend my graphics card got fried.

*sigh*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Youch. Maybe next time, you should use a black cat on a nest of spiders. Put a ladder over it to be sure they can't get out.

Hopefully everything turns out okay and you can find a decent and cheap graphics card.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

The NVIDIA GTX 650 is a really good card for its price. in our currency it's at around 1200kr at Webhallen. I don't know your financial situation, but it's not a bad deal for a very efficient graphics card.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
The plan right now is to save up money from my new and shiny job and then just upgrade my entire box.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

I bring good tidings! (And bad... *sigh*)
It has been some time since our net got properly friend and about two weeks after or so we got a connection back, but it worked really bad and disconnected often and stopped working around the time people came home from work and started sitting at their computers. All in all, there wasn't much point trying to do anything online since. That's why I became so utterly happy the week before this one when our net was stabilized and the "server house" was restored back to normal (and the company was declined charging us for an accident such as a thunderstorm) but I had forgotten that my graphics card is still as charred and pathetic as an overcook flounder, DANG IT!

To add another layer on this virtual stack of pancakes, I got a stomach flu last weekend and have been sick since. It has given me some time to write roleplaying stuff but mainly for my Elder Scrolls campaign. The plan now is simply to earn enough money to fix my computer so it can handle games again.

But life isn't all bad. I can report that I have had a blast so far at work as a newly graduated nurse and just the first three weeks taught me a lot. Before I was even done with my induction I had a job offer for this fall at the hospital. So all in all, things are good even though my mind is going wonky from being away from CotH and fantasy-themed creativity in general. From now on I can at least visit the forums and pop on Skype every now and then (with my shiny new mic).

We shall await the shepard's return!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Hurry back. :(
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Glad to hear you're doing alright, and had the freedom to get used to the new job. I know nursing can be hectic at times, so it's good to get your feet wet without having to worry about other obligations.

The spacegoats will always be nearby for the return of the space capriculturist.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
So far I have researched the renewal of my old faithful (computer) and I think it might take about two months' salary to cover it and allow me to pay rent as well. What happens on CotH when I am gone?

Update!
End of the month and I will get enough money to get that new computer. But I recently learned that my next job that was starting 2nd September has been cancelled so from that date I'm not unemployed instead...

(07-20-2013, 11:50 AM)Bovel Wrote: To add another layer on this virtual stack of pancakes

That line made me lol so hard.

I hope you get everything sorted out soon, brother. Congratulations on your new education also! I hope you'll find a new job after September :] Shouldn't be too hard of a deal, no probs
Wow, I must really, really have pissed something off! I awoke yesterday to two realizations;
One, I had one more day free before I started working again, meaning a whole day to do stuff but haven't planned any.
Two, the main harddrive on my computer has sizzled for the last time.... *sigh*

Safe to say was that it became a very looooooong day. At least I've ordered and payed for the new CPU so it should be in my reach soon.

Bovel, stop breaking computer stuff! >:C
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'm trying to but they just seem to become suicidal whenever I'm around... I really hope that the harddrive can be saved because quite a lot of the content on it has no backup...

She is here, she is here!!

My long-awaited redhead has finally arrived and she is so much more beautiful than I could have imagine. Red, wonderful curves and glimmer blue eyes. All should gather around and welcome Jodie the Scarlet to COTH.

Now I've just started the quite time-consuming work of getting all things to work on the computer and Cataclysm is downloading as we speak.