The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Wild New User Appears!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I'm a laid back guy. I enjoy most types of RP; tavern, adventuring, guild, military, school-types can be pretty entertaining, as well. I *like* being in a position of power, that's not saying that I *have* to be, but it's something that I enjoy being a part of. I've also been told that I do a really good job of making people feel comfortable around others, RP-wise and RL-wise.

About my experiences in WoW, I had a bit of an "on and off" relationship between WoW and SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic). I played WoW for a couple months, then SWTOR for a few, then back to WoW. I currently still play, actually, I have a level 90 Blood Elf Mage & level 87 Human Hunter over on Wyrmrest Accord.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the States, California to be specific, and I primarily speak English, however I've been debating on trying to learn Japanese, as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend of 4, almost 5, years asked me if I wanted to play with her back in Classic WoW, and I did, and I loved it! We initially started playing on a PvP Server that the name of escapes my memory, but then after both of us finding an interest in RP on the WoW Forums, decided to reroll onto an RP Server (Moon Guard, actually. I shudder thinking about why I did that). I made a Warlock, and she made a Druid and we played there for awhile until the ERP craziness of Moon Guard got out of hand and we rolled characters on Wyrmrest Accord sometime during Wrath and that's where we've stayed, now!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well, you see, first I trekked up the long roads on Mt. Erradon, once I reached the Cave of Mysteries along the side of the mountain, I went in to the Pool of Everlasting Wisdom, and drank from it. Then I was given the knowledge to understand that Conquest of the Horde was going to be the RP Server for me!

Okay, I may have fudged the truth a little bit there. Anyway, the *real* way I came upon you was literally typing in "World of Warcraft RP Private Server".

One of the things that drew me to the server was the idea of the "Forum Helpers". I'm not really certain on what *exactly* their authority is, but they seem to be a helpful little bunch, either way. Another was the level of activity on the main page. It showed that although you guys are the GMs, you're not "high and mighty" so to say and still talk, inform and joke around with the regular members.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy long walks on the beach, picnicking, and snuggling up by the fi-- Right, RP, on it!

I'm a pretty open person when it comes to types of roleplay, I'll do just about anything if it sounds interesting enough. Although my *favorite* types of roleplay is probably: guild RP in general, military-styled RP, and school-styled RP (If done right, I've seen some really bad ones on Moon Guard, but if done right, a school RP can be amazing.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
After playing through Warcraft III, my favorite race has got to be the Night Elves. Why? Because of Maiev. I believe that, despite what others say, Maiev truly embodies the Night Elves as a whole. Fearlessness, bravery, determination, and guile. Maiev was on a mission: to fix what happened under her watch, no matter the price. Lie to Shan'do Stormrage? Fine. Follow Illidan into a portal to Outlands? Also fine. Risk the life of the High Priestess of Elune? Sounds good. Maiev did whatever she needed to do to stop Illidan, and I truly respect that. Sure she may have made some questionable choices along the way, but she was doing whatever it took to fulfill her mission.

Enough about Maiev, though. I love the Night Elves' rich history. Their spirit, and even their pride. I enjoy the fact that they are a warrior-race, but with women being the warriors. It's an exact opposite to what people expect! People expect strong men to go fight and win wars while the women stayed home. Nope, in Night Elf society, the *women* go off and fight wars while the men stay home in the Emerald Dream. I find it fascinating that the Night Elves managed to adapt to what they had to do while the Druids were off in the Emerald Dream.

My favorite class has got to be Paladins. I love the backstory they have where they were first priests, but in the time of war, they changed so they could fight as members of the Silver Hand. Uther was also one of my favorite characters in Warcraft 3. He and Jaina didn't blindly follow Arthas wherever he went. Paladins embody the spirit of the Holy Light. Redemption, forgiveness, righteousness, honor. All of those are qualities of a great Paladin. Something that every aspirant should be aware of and aim for.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope for a fun, friendly environment. A place where I can truly be apart of the community and not get ignored/rejected because I'm not some top notch cream of the crop roleplaye.r I also hope for a more laid back server, for the laid back person I am. Something where rules are enforced, but they're not in your face, telling you "Don't do this" 24/7.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Respect" is my favorite rule. The very first few lines, especially. Out of all the times that I've been in bad cases, respectfulness is probably the first thing people throw out the window. Whenever someone finds something/someone they don't like, all respect drops and it's time to be a rude jerk. I think it's just a horrible thing for people to act that way and lose respect if there's something they don't like. If anything, it's just plain low.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is something I've been working on for awhile now. I just restarted it so it's a lot shorter than it was previously. Here's the link: (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Akhs...sp=sharing) and if you don't like links... (Inside of the spoiler is only the first chapter. For the first and second, see my google doc link)
Spoiler:
To: [email protected]

Subject: Elementality
Attachment: elemental_research.pdf

Jeremy:
I think I’ve found them. If you have received this email, you’ll note that I’ve attached a .pdf file filled with my research. I tried to organize it as best as I could, but I was sort of rushing with it, and didn’t get a chance to do a full, clean, sweep. Hopefully you’ll still be able to understand what I’m trying to get across; and knowing you, you’ll do fine, especially with a fiancee like Miss Alyson, hm?

This is the last thing I’m doing tonight, you’ll be the last one out (that is, if you even get this email tonight: it may be 2050, but emails still take forever to send sometimes).

Dr. Haelee Magnus
Dr. Haelee Magnus
Science & Phenomena Bureau: London Division
~~
Haelee sighed as she finished typing the email she planned to send to Dr. Lawson a few floors above her. Although Jeremy wasn’t up higher in the Bureau than she was, she considered him a very close friend, and a coworker she could count on. Thus, most of the research she wasn’t sure about sending to Miranda, their boss, was sent to Jeremy.

Haelee brushed some of her shoulder-length, black hair out of her face as she got up out of her desk chair and shut off the lights in her office. She hung her lab coat on the coatrack in the corner of her office by the door and instead put on her brown, leather jacket. She adjusted the skirt of her dress and walked towards the entrance, her heeled shoes clicking on the linoleum. She smiled at the receptionist at the front desk as the young girl gave Haelee a chipper goodbye on her way to the parking lot.

She looked up, taking a deep breath. Ever since the People for the Ethical Treatment of the Planet Earth Corporation (PETPE Corp), a subdivision of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) organization, had invented the AntiSmog flyers, the Earth as a whole had felt a whole lot better and cleaner. You could practically hear the air give a sigh of relief when the AntiSmogs had been first introduced to the public in 2017. Haelee had been especially excited, for with her Doctorate in Science she received at 26, 9 years ago, she was allowed to help work on the project and seeing it come to life simply amazed her. Haelee looked up at the night sky, It has to be at least midnight, she thought as she unlocked her car door and got in.

As she drove, she recited her speech quietly since she had a little over an hour to drive from London back home to Sawtry in Cambridgeshire. Haelee took a moment to collect her thoughts, looking out the window with stunningly bright hazel eyes. “Elementals: although the SDU wants you to think that they are some kind of aliens that need to be persecuted, feared, and killed off, they are not that at all.” Haelee took a deep breath, thinking, “The Supernatural Defense Unit believes that the Elementals are a threat to Humanity, and are unholy blights on the world. This is not the case at all, in fact, my partner Dr. Jeremy Lawson and I have painstakingly spent years researching this mysterious race and have discovered that they are much like us. Although these people can manipulate the five, traditional, elemental matters: Air, Earth, Fire, Lightning, and Water, that does not put them on a completely different spectrum than us, does it?”

She turned into a coffee shop parking lot, shut off the ignition, and began walking up the steps to the entryway, “Rather, the Elemental people are a race that has been among us since Biblical Times. Remaining in hiding until now, they have acted as we do: most people are fine, but there is the occasional outcast that simply wants to rebel against the norm and do something radical...” Haelee stopped her recitation as she opened the door to the coffee shop, hearing the jingling of the bell, a barista grinned happily at her.

“Welcome to the Vieux Café de Sawtry, ma’am, what can I get you?” The young boy headed to stand behind the cash register as Haelee walked up to order. This kid couldn’t possibly be more than 16, Haelee thought amusedly as she placed her order.
Leaving the barista to his work, Haelee sat down at a small table towards the corner of the room. She breathed in the homey smell of coffee as she pulled her phone out of her purse. Nonchalantly, Haelee looked through some of her family photos. She smiled as she scrolled by pictures of her children. No, not mine... Nicola's now. she thought as the memory of the divorce hit her, both Kate and Will are his now. Haelee stood up, taking her coffee as the barista called her name. Gratefully, Haelee sipped the coffee as she walked out, tipping the barista a larger amount than needed.
~~
Jamie walked through the brisk, midnight cold of England as she headed towards the scientist’s car. She pulled her sleek, grey-black trench coat tighter around her, trying to keep herself warm. One of these days, I’m going to find a way to switch Inheritances, she thought miserably as she crouched behind a folding chair outside of a coffee shop. She pulled a hair tie out of her pocket, and pulled her hair into a quick, messy ponytail.

She eyed the woman with ghostly white eyes. Jamie carefully pulled a tranquilizer gun out of her coat pocket. Okay, can’t scare her, can’t scare her, she thought to herself repeatedly as she aimed the gun. Peering with one eye shut, Jamie aimed one, clean shot at the back of her neck. 3... 2... 1... You’ve got this, Jay, she assured herself as she let the dart whistle through the air, landing in the woman’s neck.

Haelee let out a short cry as her knees gave way and she fell to the ground. Jamie flashed a grin and lept over the chair and knelt beside Haelee who was barely conscious now. “Ma’am. My name is Jamie Lawrence, I’m a doctor. Let me help.” she said sweetly, flawlessly. Jamie had spent the past three days reciting that line to herself and was extremely proud that she managed to say it convincingly. Haelee nodded and gasped out something that sounded similar to an agreement before she went under.

Jamie sighed, hefting the woman’s arm over her shoulder. Alright, miss, prepare for lift off. Jamie looked around, making sure no one was watching, before she closed her eyes, hesitating a moment, then shot into the air, Haelee in tow.

Haelee woke up, groaning. She blinked her eyes, vision blurry she tried to make out her surroundings. She appeared to be on a hospital bed, the room looked similar to an operation room except without all of the operating equipment. Ugh, where am I, she thought as she slowly sat up. She looked over herself, No outward damage, and I’m still in the same clothes as I was... Haelee hopped off the bed and stumbled to the ground immediately. How long was I out? she thought as she stood up, weak kneed, Haelee headed towards the door across from her.

“I wouldn’t do that, ma’am.”

Afraid and confused, Haelee whipped around, but fell to the floor, still weak in the legs, “Who...?” she asked as she looked up to a friendly looking, elderly gentleman whom she hadn’t noticed before. He was wearing a spotless white lab coat, black slacks, and a dress shirt.

He smiled and walked over to help her stand. When she stood up, he shook her hand warmly, “Doctor Marcell Fairbanks, PhD.” He led her to a soft, cushiony chair in the corner of the room and sat down next to her, “I run the hospital here at the Air Temple in London.”

Haelee furrowed her brow, looking at the man confusedly, “My name is Haelee Magnus; Science and Phenomena Bureau of the London Division.” She brushed some of her hair out of her eyes and looked at him again, “What’s this about an Air Temple, Dr. Fairbanks?”

Dr. Fairbanks smiled at her again, “Please, call me Marcell; I would prefer it, actually. This is the Air Temple of the Elementals. I assume that since you are of the Science and Phenomena Bureau, you are aware of the Elemental race?” She nodded and he continued explaining, “The Elemental people have five Temples throughout the globe. The Air Temple is in London, the Earth in Tokyo, the Lightning in New York City, the Fire in Caraca, and the Water is in Sydney. The Temples serve as our people’s capitals. Do you understand?”

Haelee cocked her head, thinking it over for a moment. The Elementals have capitals? For years I had studied them and only assumed that they were a nomadic group, she thought, before answering Marcell. “Yes, sir, I believe so, but did you say our government?” She had assumed that he had been a volunteer human, or had even been kidnapped and forced to work for the Elementals, the idea that he could be one himself hadn't crossed her mind.

Marcell smiled, sensing that she had a lot going through her mind, he rubbed her back, “Yes, I did say our. I’m an Elemental, myself.” To prove it, he made a motion with his hand and a small orb of water floated weightlessly above his palm. Fascinated, Haelee studied it as he continued speaking, “I am a Water Elemental; note the eyes? Now, Haelee, I’m sure you are well aware that there has got to be a reason for you to be here, right?” Noticing that the woman was still fascinated with the spinning ring of water, Marcell clasped his hand, and the water evaporated.

Haelee’s eyes shot up to meet his as she looked at him, somewhat embarrassed, “Yes, sir, I was. But when you mentioned that this was the Air Temple and that you were an Elemental yourself, I had my assumptions...” He prodded her to continue, and she swallowed before continuing, “I had assumed you wanted to either stop my research, or... Or you needed my help with something.”

Marcell stood up, motioning for her to follow him as he opened the door and walked outside, “Yes, Miss Haelee, you are correct; we do need your help, but I am not the person you should be speaking with about how you are to help us, exactly. That, you are to do with the Council.” He led her to a large, intricately designed door down a long corridor.

From what Haelee had seen, she quickly noticed that the Elemental’s bases, the Air one at least, were old, and it showed. They had large, stone columns throughout, accompanied by stone staircases, floors, and roofs. The Air Temple was large, meant to occupy hundreds of thousands of people, maybe even millions. Already, Haelee had noticed hundreds of people walking past the two of them, and the fact that Haelee wasn’t an Elemental herself hadn’t phased them in the slightest.

Inside of the large door, an equally grand room was through it. It had large, bubbling springs, beautiful rock formations, torches, moss, vines, trees, grass, plants, and Haelee swore she heard animals. Directly in front of her was a polished, marble walkway that led through the Eden-like room to a back area she hadn’t noticed before. This second room was shrouded by a vine drape. Before pushing the drape aside, she looked behind her for Marcell, freezing when she hadn’t seem him behind her. She sucked in her breath, realizing she was alone with a group of, potentially, powerful strangers. Turning back around, she swung open the drape and stepped in.

The room different from the other, and the rest of the temple for that matter, wherein this room had hardwood flooring, the same stone walls, but it was light by small, globe-like lamps that were strewn across the room. At the center of the smaller room, it had a wooden table, with five seats on one side of it, all of them occupied.

Each of the five people wore long, black cloaks, each cloak embroidered with a different insignia, featuring either: a lightning bolt, a ball of fire, a water droplet, a rock, and a gust of wind. Each of the people had their hoods drawn, shrouding all facial features.

The one on the far left, a shorter male spoke to her, “Please step forward and ensure that the drape is closed.” Haelee acknowledged him silently, stepping closer towards the table. The one who had spoken to her removed his hood, to reveal a young boy, who couldn't have been older than 16. The boy was darker of face, Haelee assumed he was Latin American based on his facial features and skin tone. In addition, he had the most beautiful, vibrant blue eyes that Haelee had seen; they seemed to be... surreal, unnatural, as if he had gone through a long process of genetic engineering to even get them to be such a shade of blue. He looked at her, his face bore no emotion, aside from a friendly twinkle in his eye, “I am Elder Leviathan, elder of the element Water,” Leviathan motioned towards a woman beside her, “This is Elder Resef of Lightning, followed by Elder Barshamir of Air, Voltumna of Earth, and Belisama of Fire.” Each of the other four bowed their heads respectively and removed their hoods as they were introduced.

Fascinated, Haelee looked at Elder Leviathan again, “I mean no disrespect, sir, but how old are you?”

Leviathan laughed softly, smiling at her, “I am 18, ma’am, I promise. I may not look it, but I am.”

Haelee nodded slowly before looking over the rest of the Elders. Resef was an aging woman with greying hair and wrinkled features. She had bright, honey yellow eyes that seemed to always be staring into your soul. Beside her, Elder Barshamir was a gentleman with fair skin, and long, white hair and beard. Barshamir had tired, white-grey eyes that were full of wisdom and knowledge. Elder Voltumna sat beside Barshamir, he was a middle-aged, Asian man with forest green eyes and neatly combed hair. The final elder was Elder Belisama, a beautiful woman that Haelee assumed was the second youngest after Leviathan. She had long, wavy, scarlet red hair, tanned skin and vibrant orange-red eyes.

Giving Haelee a moment to study each of the Elders, Leviathan waited patiently before continuing, “The woman who brought you here goes by the name of Jamie Lawrence. She’s a prodigy among the Elementals, really. Unlike most students, who finish their schooling at the age of 21, Jamie finished hers at 18 and has been working as a field agent for our Special Operations Force since. Once Jamie arrives, you’re to go with her and she will be briefing you on exactly what’s going on and what we need your help with.” Leviathan looked towards Haelee, arching an eyebrow as he waited for her response. Having none, Haelee simply nodded and Leviathan continued, “On that note, it appears she has just arrived.

Confused, Haelee turned around and jumped at the sight of the woman standing behind her. Jamie had long, bright red-on-blonde hair that ran down just past her shoulders, fair skin, and bright eyes. She wore a black, buttoned-up long coat, pants, and heeled boots. Jamie shook some of her hair out of her eyes and gave Haelee a half-smile, shaking her hand. “Come with me?” she half asked, half ordered Haelee as they walked out of the Elder Chambers and Jamie kept talking, “Senior Supervisory Special Agent Jamie Quinn Lawrence of the Elemental S.O.F. organization. I take it you’re Dr. Magnus?”

Haelee nodded, trying to keep up with Jamie’s brisk pace as they walked down tall, ominous halls. Peculiar people, these Elementals are; they all have supernatural powers, but yet... I don’t see hardly any of them utilizing it. She remembered Jamie’s question and answered hurriedly, “Yes. I’m Haelee Magnus, PhD. Agent Lawrence, I’m still not quite sure what you have brought me here for. Elder... Leviathan, I believe it was, told me that you would be briefing me on the situation?” Jamie nodded, leading Haelee into a more modernized department area. The room itself resembled what Haelee had seen on FBI television shows. People bustling around in suits, high-tech computers, whiteboards, phones, a murmur of multiple voices holding multiple conversations at once.

Jamie further led Haelee into a conference room, inside already were four people, all obviously from many backgrounds, but the group seemed almost relieved to have Haelee in their presence. Jamie introduced them one by one around the table. First was Supervisory Special Agent Morgan Hall, a Fire Elemental man who was dark of face and of dress. Beside him was Special Agent Rhys Coleman, a young girl, Rhys was a Lightning Elemental with short, pixie-cut hair and medium-tone skin. Following Rhys was Senior Special Agent Lore Gonçalvez, a Fire Elemental with black hair and Latin American features. Finally, was Technical Analyst Karen Starr, a Water Elemental with features almost as bright as her dress.

Karen looked over the group, “Okay, now that we’re all here, let us begin. Today’s special: Elemental a la mode.” Karen clicked a few buttons on her remote, pointing it at the screen, several pictures of dead Elementals appeared and Karen explained each of their deaths in detail before continuing, “These victims were killed by Elemental Magic unknown to our people. These have all been found in New York State, which is where your next stop will be ladies and gents. Please, please do not engage the suspect unless necessary, he is to be considered armed, trained, and extremely dangerous.”

The group filed out and Jamie led them onto one of the Elemental’s jets. Although, before they managed to get on the jet they were stopped. Leviathan, donning his long, black, Elder Robe, looked at Jamie, “The Council has requested that I oversee your investigation, Agent Lawrence.” he said shortly.

Jamie looked at Leviathan, annoyed, “I know what I’m doing, Elder, I don’t need you to watch over me.” she said curtly, and Leviathan gave her a dirty look before she sighed and said, “Fine. Get in.”

It was apparent, to Haelee at least, that the Elder and the Special Agent did not particularly care for each other. Haelee followed behind Jamie as they boarded the jet and she caught Jamie steal more than one dark glance back at the Elder. They got into the jet and Haelee found herself dozing off on the trip to New York City.

They landed at the airport and they took a cab to a set of tall, corporation, skyscrapers in Brooklyn which Haelee soon discovered was the Lightning Temple. Being in New York, Jamie explained, they had to keep up with appearances. The two buildings had a long, skybridge connecting the two and both had major technological upgrades. They met in a briefing room and Jamie spoke.

“All right, team, the killer, if he is following his pattern, will strike again tonight" Jamie said, making a few marks on a whiteboard, "And, also following his pattern, he's killing and dumping bodies in the shape of a pentagram. As this is New York, most of those killed have been Lightning Elementals."

Lore took up the post now, walking casually to stand next to Jamie, "We'll be dividing into two teams. Leviathan, Lawrence, and I will make team alpha, while Hall, Coleman, and Dr. Magnus will be making up team beta. Alpha will be here," Lore made a mark on a map of New York, "and beta will be here." He made another mark as he spoke. The group acknowledged him. Jamie dismissed them and Haelee walked up to Leviathan.

"I take it you and the special agent don't have a very good history together." She said softly.

Leviathan nodded, looking at the woman, "No, we used to be good friends but there was an... Incident between us."

"Is it something you can tell me or no?"

Levi gave her a small smile, "If you're willing to listen, I'm willing to tell."

Haelee nodded vigorously and looked at Levi expectantly. He laughed softly and spoke, "A few years ago, the Fire Temple in Argentina was attacked by the SDU. Back then, the Elders weren't always together and it was only myself and Elder Resef there: we were visiting my sister, who is another Water Elemental and was learning some of the techniques the Fire Elementals had used. Anyway, when the SDU attacked, the only S.O.F. members there were supervisory agent Lawrence and special agent Gonçalves. When the SDU attacked, Jamie spearheaded a Defense, and she did a remarkable job, but when they got too rough, instead of trying to give a last stand, Jamie ordered an evacuation, causing the death of my sister."

Haelee nodded, "I see... But isn't it a bit irrational to have so much hate over a decision that could have caused so many deaths?"

Lore glared at her, "Both situations would have cost the loss of lives, but she ordered my sister to hold the line!"

"I think you're having a subjective idea of the situation, and you need to think in Jamie's perspective. Risking the life of your sister saved many innocents' lives! You're being irrational." She explained, trying to remain calm as she spoke. Haelee decided the argument wasn't worth her time, and it would only cause a greater rift between them. She went out into the break room and saw Lore and Jamie talking.

Jamie rubbed her temple, "He's a good kid, Lo' but he's hard headed--"

"Like someone else we know, hm?" Lore asked, grinning.

"Let me finish!" She smiled and continued talking, "He's a good kid, but he's extremely impulsive and can get us into a lot of trouble if we don't watch him!"

Lore nodded sage-like, "Right... I don’t know anyone else like that...”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No sir/ma'am, nothing that I can think of.
Hello there, SkylerTrace! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Loved the "how you found us" answer. ;) *throws Great Ball*

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
We all bow down to the mighty Loxmardin. Do not be fooled, new bloo--

Hrm. I mean to say... Welcome!

If you'd like to join in on some of said 'school' RP, this guild is looking for new additions!
Quote:One of the things that drew me to the server was the idea of the "Forum Helpers". I'm not really certain on what *exactly* their authority is, but they seem to be a helpful little bunch, either way.

Boy are you in for a surprise ;p

Welcome to the gang!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
A Naruto fan! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue A wild Otter appears! Otterpaw 3 1,061 06-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  A wild Crocodelro has appeared! Crocodelro 2 687 12-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Rowgen
  A challenger appears! UnknownDrifter 2 795 09-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Last Post: UnknownDrifter
  A wild Runo appears! (or introduces himself, at least) runo 1 668 09-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Karunzo