The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eh.
Well. I haven't logged on to CoTH in probably a good two or three months, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. I don't know how permanent this will be, but with my usual group of friends here showing no interest in the server at all, my return any time soon is unlikely. I probably won't even skulk the forums as much, mostly because when I do it's to try to sniff out the frequent drama threads that pop up.

Considering that my involvement in that crap doesn't do me any good, you probably won't see me around at all.

Sorry to those that I involved when trying to get the Grey Militia back in a working order--- that was kinda a pipe dream for me, as it feels like the server activity lately is very, very small. Most likely, I'm feeling that because the group I usually do stuff with is non-existent. Sorry to say it, but it just feels... different, and not something I feel all to welcome to or a part of when I -do- pop on, so it's probably a great time to step away for a while.

Later CoTH. My characters are all drunk somewhere.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So many people leaving (maybe). D:

I don't know if I ever RP'd with you but I always feel bad when I never got the chance.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
;_;

I wish you luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may take you. o7
Ta :(
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]