The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, Stan here!
Hello! My name is Stan. I'm from the U.S, and would love to be a part of Conquest of the Horde's community. I am an avid player, and would love to implement a new flavor of play into my World of Warcraft experience.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play World of Warcraft often on my spare time, and enjoy mostly the PvP side of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the U.S, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine was talking about it (so I acted as if I knew exactly what he was talking about) went home the next day, opened up the game and loved it. This was about 4-5 years ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well, blatantly put, I was in search of a decent RP server, and from around the grapevine I've heard a couple recommendations.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the ensemble role play. This is because it is the specific that takes the most amount of skill and creativity, as opposed to just blurting things out. Especially when things come down to a debate, then it just becomes so intriguing!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The race/class combination that feels most appealing to me is the Human Warrior. Basic, I know, and I'm sure there are PLENTY. But hey, it's the absolute most versatile (in my opinion).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I come in hoping for a community of listeners and sympathizers. I also hope for people who are willing to stay in character, and think about there actions precisely as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that feels the most appealing is the "Humility" rule, as I agree with it very much. Something that comes out in this server most to me is the fact that it practically requires you to be living out your story constantly, and knowing when to step down to another character because you know that it would be the proper choice can make a story all the more fun.
(Thank you to Loxmardin for pointing out that I missed this question.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Running, panting, through the thick vines and ensnaring weeds, Loius had strung his last breath. He loitered himself against the nearest thick bark of tree he could find, and began huffing deeply through his mouth. As he turned the shoulder, he noticed an opening from the dark and tangled forest he had been trapped in for the past six days. He forced himself towards this glimmer of hope, dragging his broadsword along the dirt and stone. With blood trickling down his face and within his garments, his last traces of strength had been pushed to the greatest edge. As the light began to grow, and the darkness behind him grew darker, he had finally seen it. The sun was staring at him, smiling more gorgeous than any woman he had ever laid eyes upon. Loius threw his guards off, the thick steel hitting the ground with a thump that echoed through the forest he had just escaped. The birds sang beautifully, the sky pink as the sun was blossoming from the horizon, he kneel before the wonder before him. It was now that he understood the worth of his journey.
Loius knew that he had ample time to admire the splendor he was surrounded by. He quickly grabbed his broadsword and turned around at the darkness that had just earlier been his nightmare. In the distance he heard the thundering footsteps coming closer, and closer. Readying his sword, he took a last moment to look around, breathe in, and balance his mind. Feeling rejuvenated by the life which surrounded him now, he was ready.
The grunting snorts were now becoming audible. He could see the silhouette becoming visible as he stood guard. No sooner, a grotesque, tan colored, beefy, ogre stood before him. Wielding a large trunk of a tree and nothing but a loin cloth, it was menacing in size. Towering Loius in height, though still no fear crossed his mind. Roaring as the snot and saliva flung out of it's mouth and slung down to its chin, it threw back the trunk and swung it directly towards Loius.

Though, what might not have been added was that ogres are incredibly inaccurate.

The swing sprung a wild miss, twisting the ogre into an incredible whirlwind (which, ironically, would have had a larger chance of hitting Loius). As the ogre had come back to a still position, Loius leaned back, firmed the grip on his sword, and slashed right through the leg of the ogre.

As it slowly fell, screaming and yelling loud enough to deafen, Loius climbed atop of the ogre's giant gut, and slid the blade directly through it's heart.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a full time acting student, and love to do anything that will broaden my horizons.
Hello there, Denex2! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin