The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Valicor's Feedback!
I've been very active lately, and I'm hoping I can get some more feedback. Take a gander at my character list! Recognize anybody? Give some feedback! Hear a lot of me OOC? Give some feedback! Got something to say about my over-all RP? I'd love to hear it. All comments, positive and negative, totally welcome here!

Jaedyn - Troll Berserker (The Deadeye Watchers)
Grukk Flamespirit - Orc Pyremaster
Kuzz Grenn - Goblin Merchant (The Grey Maiden)
Ariamis Fairstar - Blood Elf Duelist
Cypher Pierce - Worgen Rogue
Tyler Dunn - Human Mage
Zazz - Troll Shadeweaver Aspirant
Enconius Petalgrazer - Kaldorei Druid
Jex - Troll Mercenary

Feel free to give feedback, positive or negative, on any character in specific, or me as an RPer. I'd love to hear anything back, and anything heard back will, of course, be valued.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
I really don't have much to say at all beyond this, as I've not actually RPed with out outside of Kidnapped. I've only seen him in RP every now and then. But, what I have to say is that as a character, he's really grown from how I saw him when he was first made to how he is now. I'm unsure if this is because of the things he has experienced or that you yourself have evolved as a role-player, but either way, I have to say I'm liking Jaedyn.

I look forward to the interaction he has with 'them'.
I like Jaedyn. I couldn't help but feel the frustration when he was shoved around and caged in for being abrasive and, well, a troll. He stood out to me among other players in that the frustration and anger he felt was very relatable. He showed energy even while he was down, and it was a breath of fresh air from RP that tends to consist of either moping socializing. I could feel his hunger and anger, but I felt neither depressed or hurt from it.

I also like how he managed to bring down his guard for Elsa. Jaedyn was the most engaging Old Horde character for Elsamina, an interaction I hoped to have more of for her, whose feelings in Kidnapped was more or less the same. Perhaps after she's had her baby and has taken a break from Stormwind duties, she could come down to Gurubashi for that long-arranged spar.

Good times, Valicor! Hope to see more of Jaedyn in the near future :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I like Mattis. Altho my first impressions and the change afterwards leaves me curious and wondering what lead to it. He seemed to be more, "tie around his neck" than your "fake I'm drunk and hit a noble". But I suppose I didn't get the chance to meet him properly. He seems the kind of guy who'll stand up for his friends, something a lot of characters lack in my opinion. Most characters try not to be reckless, Mattis will be that guy for you. And that's why I personally think it makes him a bit more unique than others.
Righto!

So. Since "nub" is too short to post, I'll give you some real feedback. First, I'll start with the positive. I have fun playing with you while you're on Kuzz. The goblin tends to have some real witty retorts and back and forths with my characters, even if he's flirtatious in nature. He and Rensin almost act like brothers, and that can be some interesting RP. You're good at adding flavor to the RP, which is great.

Now. There's some things that I noticed when we did roleplay, that can get a little bit bothersome here and there. The IC drug use is fine, but it can get a little bit consuming when it's done all the time. It's really not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm not saying to get rid of it, but don't be surprised when ICly people get irked by it. Next thing is... you have a tendency to post like... five times in a row. Heh, it's not a big deal, but it might be easier to slow down and pad your posts up before sending it along! It's a problem I can have to at times, as I'm so ready to out-talk everyone, I just keep hitting enter every other sentence.

The final thing---and probably the hardest... our combat today. Fighting your troll was very, very frustrating, OOCly. Mostly because he WOULD NOT YIELD even after Rensin asked ICly, and I gave a CW OOCly. I understand he's a troll, and a bezerker, but I think you've got to work on limits and the like. Even trolls would get sick of being beaten.

Keep up the good work in your positive areas. You're fun to play around, so, don't get discouraged!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have to say I really like hanging around your characters, since K-man brings the party and is, at times, the only person not constantly being sad a livens the mood of Kate when she's around him. As for Jae, I didn't see the fight today but Kate met him in Kidnapped 6 and he seemed like a cool guy.

You're also funny to be around OOCly. Keep it up mate!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
WELL! I must leave feed back!

You: You as a person are a nice guy from what I have seen, you seem down to earth and you know how to RP your characters properly, must respect *pound it*

Chars: Kuzz- seen'm a few times, if you aim for the big time party hardy man that bags on women and just there for the best time and hitting people with bottles..you got it down pat!

Jae- What little I have seen him.. KEEP CUTTIN' EM DOWN! maybe Zak nad Jae can be buds eh...

All in all keep Rpin' and keep getting better!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Bumpity-bump due to tons of recent activity.
<3
Well, I promised feedback ages ago, figured I would throw it down now since I got my thoughts down. Let me start by saying Kuzz can be fun to hang around, but I'm going to suggest things for you to work on.

1) His smoking. Yeah, it keeps him calm, it makes him happy, he always has some to share with everyone. Everytime I was going to RP with him, he was high. Everytime he left the RP, he was getting high. It gets bleh when you want to RP with Kuzz, and he's in his room doing his usual routine. I get that it is his thing, but that tends to be one of the ONLY things you bring up. And if he's not smoking? He's making a pipe so he CAN smoke later.

2) Character change: just add water. Kuzz is quick to just throw it all out, ain't he? I suppose this is just a difference in styles (my characters tending to keep their emotions bottled up instead of talking to the nearest stranger, unless that emotion happens to be Matthew's racism), but Kuzz doesn't take long to completely change. I suppose the two best examples is him spilling his guts to Norell (I thought it would take awhile for them to spill their emotions to each other about things) and how quickly Kuzz falls in love, when he was supposedly a womanizer. Not telling you to be static, never spill your guts, and never let your characters fall in love, but let the storylines take their time.

There was probably more, but I forgot! Oh well.
I've been inactive lately. This, I know. Again, I apologize, and I promise I'll come back to you guys as soon as I possibly can.
With that being said, I'd also like to note that this is a perfect time for a bump!
This is a great time to give me some solid feedback on things that are enjoyable, or not so much so, about my roleplay. If there's any negative feedback, I can really take the time to correct it in myself before making my return!

TL;DR-
Bump. Feedback is appreciated.
As someone who's rped with you sense you first got here and made Jaed (That darn troll~) I should probably give you feedback (Finally).

First off Dude, you're a bro. Though I won't lie. When I first started rping with you, it was a bit odd for me. You're character was just pissed at -everything- and it made it hard to rp with him. Daichi didn't want much to do with the angry troll. Then later on he met Krest. Here we had a trust fight. A pain painstakingly long trust fight that pretty much was Jaed attack, leave himself open, and Krest would counter, causing him to bleed. A lot. Krest took some pretty big hits yeah, but Jaed by far got the worst of it. He just wouldn't go down. And all the blood loss only seemed to make him get stronger and stronger (Didn't make sense to me at the time, does a bit more now though.) Eventually he did go down in almost a tie with the elf.

Fast forward almost a year (Or half a year? I don't remember) and JAed and KRest fought again. Jaed was -so- much more in control of himself, and you weren't posting up a storm with your attacks. A massive improvement. And Jaed wasn't as hostile, which was wonderful. KRest and Jaed had a laugh after their fist fight and the two promised a rematch (too bad Krest be dead now). It showed me a lot about you. And how much you've improved. Makes me happy.

Secondly I'd like to see more of Krest's eldest son around. I know you play him. And with Krest getting killed I'd like to see him go after his fathers killer. If you want some assistance with that let me know. You have a bastard half brother as it is! Though neither of you will probably ever know that.

All in all, you've come a long way and your my bro. Hope you come back soon!
I had a couple of characters who were in the Grey Militia and so I saw both Kuzz and Jae. But here's my feedback.

Kuzz - Simply put, dude can party. But I also saw Kuzz hit a rut. That showed me that Kuzz does have dynamics and is able to adapt to the situations he's put in. It was funny to have my character get drunk and puke all over Kuzz but that wasn't the best time I've had with Kuzz. The best time was when we had a mini event and my Troll character was able to embrace his Gurubashi heritage and lay waste to a rival merc group.

Jae - All I can say is that he has anger issues.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj3YaVcOr2nEYN1oNvBdz...g8q7_cYGbw]
"I'm looking for a very hard man to find." "Wa'do?"
- A conversation between Sul'Ji and the cut throat Kairam
Randomzac Wrote:The best time was when we had a mini event and my Troll character was able to embrace his Gurubashi heritage and lay waste to a rival merc group.

I'm very glad to hear that this was your 'best time', especially because this was a mini-event created and hosted by myself (if you remember that). It makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed it, and I'm available for some more RP of the same flavor if you're ever interested.

Randomzac Wrote:Jae - All I can say is that he has anger issues.

Yep.

Anybody else is welcome to leave feedback as well! Thanks for the feedback, Zac.
Bump.
Updated character list.
PLEASE! Leave me some feedback! Never RPed with me? Leave a response that you want to RP with me, and we can set some stuff up. Already left some feedback? Leave some more, and bring up different characters/points that you didn't before.
I'm absolutely dying to hear some feedback from people.

/thumbs up
Updated character list; been out and about, I'd love some new feedback. Even if you posted before, post new stuff!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen