The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

c0r's third feedback
Since my second thread is six pages of old messy mess, I had it deleted and made this fresh one.

My characters are listed below. From very active, to sort of, to I'll-totally-get-around-to-playing-this-one-sometime to completely retired to available-for-a-cameo. I don't want or need feedback on all of them, bu they're there to better illustrate what I've played.

Feedback on my own behavior is welcome too. I admit I can get very nitpicky sometimes on concepts I think are silly or disagree with. If I've disrupted RP with this, or made someone upset, I apologize.

So, yeah. 'Sup?

Characters:
Active
Roux Blackwood
Orvisha Lorewolf
Mar'waz
Odetta Mosle
Ithildess Pyrefeather
Maegwyna Wyberg
Zephyaluu
Retired
Annabelle Greene-Bronco
Blair Byrne
Tandraelyn Vielthaldonis
Nuadon Ironraven/Coldmoon

So as not to nullify recent (as per opening Cataclysm--I remember what you said about blending, Xigo!) feedback posts from the old thread, I copy-pasted them below:
Spoiler:
(05-11-2013, 08:36 PM)Mathias Wrote: I like Roux's accent. It is lovely, and I rarely get confused about what jibber-jabber is coming out of her mouth. Good work.

More Roux would be great.

(06-01-2013, 06:30 AM)Nightharrow Wrote: Roux is interesting. I am enjoying the dynamic between her and her mother.

Nuadon...no real interactions other than my own thoughts, "Damn, she looks cool." No pun intended.

c0r you are a very friendly person and it appears as though you strive to involve others which is something magnificent in an rp community. Many asks for rp, very few create. I like to think I am the same way and I hope in the future we can plan some events/storylines together.

(06-24-2013, 07:14 PM)Cassius Wrote: Hey c0rzilla,

It's hard to believe that its been over a year ago since we've both known each other. Looking back at the hardships, drama, and good laughs we both had made it very relieving for me that the mess that we had in the past has all been cast aside.

Like everyone, I have found that your characters and even you as a player has evolved magnificently. I'm surprise at the course of RP that both of our main characters are going through, and I am enjoying every second of our encounters.

I find you're doing a great job on Roux. Her accent enhances her personality smoothly and brings in a lot more character to the roleplay. I was impressed on how you demonstrated her fear of losing her humanity and going feral during one of my events right after she was temporarily possessed by a wraith.

Unfortunately, I was not present in the Midsummer Fires festival but I was proud to see a booming activity in Elwynn Forest during the event's finale yesterday.

I wish I had more to add but there's nothing for the present which I can address to you.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
ohhi c0r

you knows i loves feeding your back

so here you go yo

Roux:

Well Roux has certainly been... an interesting character to see you try and figure out, but I really like the product you've gotten out of her by now. A death-focused druid is a fascinating concept and you really worked it in well with her, and it allows for some excellent confrontation with undead characters that go beyond "U INVADED MUH COUNTRY". Top shelf for that.

Nuadon:

While I only RPed with Nuadon like two times, I have one thing to say right off the bat: you got some serious nards to RP a character who can't speak any Common. Dunno how this will play out in the long run, but I'm applauding the effort.

Odetta:

[Image: moar.jpg]

Midsummer Festival:

An excellent little social gathering! I love RPs like that, especially ones that tie characters to their culture and customs. Show the world there's more to social RP than sitting around shooting off your lips.

Miscellaneous:

[Image: rgfzDkG.gif]

You're welcome. :P
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You did yourself a good job with Roux there. What more can I say? I mean, I don't really got any criticisms there. You done good. The accent isn't canny, and I can understand what she says. The whole "Free love" Thing is interesting when played against characters with lots of refined edges. No criticisms. You did good.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I've enjoyed Roux's almost motherly relationship with Brother Thalvin, being someone to test his faith in a positive way with questioning and encouragement. The thing I like most about her is that she comes off as a very emotionally driven character, particularly during the event, as in most past events I tended to see your characters as intellectual sleuths, oftentimes the one to try and jump ahead in the hunt for clues. In this case, however, I felt that instead of seeing Roux as someone try to solve the event like a puzzle, I saw a character grow and change over the course of the two weeks, and I think it will make a huge impact on the character going forth. I look forward to more RPs!

I also echo Cappn's remarks about the Midsummer Festival. I'm a huge sucker for cultural RP, and was glad to see you take the lead on an event that would have otherwise passed with little fanfare, and instead turn it into a warm (no pun intended) gathering to celebrate the change of seasons.
Firstly, Midsummers. I did not attend much of it, sadly, as my schedule ended up being much busier than I anticipated. What I did see, though, I enjoyed. I was there for the beginning and the tail end. What I did see, I enjoyed. I am sad I couldn't get more involved, though.

Now, Kidnapped! The conflict between Roux and Elsa? I liked it. Yes, I'm still snickering that Roux insulted Elsa. And Kitson? I still like how cuddly they are. Those are good. I enjoyed it all.

Now, believe it or not, I do have criticism. Bear in mind, however, this is my impression. I am certain you did not intend for any of this, or if you did, it's not exactly pleasant: Roux was responsible for some of the reasons why my RP on Elsa has been cut off. When Elsa was asking questions on what is going on, she was expecting a full answer ("What happened to that goblin?" "His fingers were cut off and his eye was gouged out!"). Instead, she tends to get vague responses that either do not answer the question at all ("He's hurt (duh).") or deny her a chance at intervention when it could be provided with what ability she did have ("Just some guy getting hurt. No need to act."). Thankfully this lessened around the second half of the whole event, but it did get annoying. For that reason, some of the conflict that Elsa got from Roux wasn't on their race or mutual dislike for their personalities, but the fact that she was denied her duties as a guard. Was it in retaliation that Elsa often forgot Roux was a guard too? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I do enjoy conflict, and if Roux and Elsa still dislike each other, I am more than willing and happy to develop it. I just didn't like being cut off regularly.

I am also uncertain if Roux has slipped into the dreaded smarm and snark your other characters were known for. If she did, cut it out xD. Otherwise, if it was really just Elsa's reactions to her, then I can chalk it up to Elsa being angry. But it's still an observation.

No worries, I still love Roux~.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(07-09-2013, 02:28 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Firstly, Midsummers. I did not attend much of it, sadly, as my schedule ended up being much busier than I anticipated. What I did see, though, I enjoyed. I was there for the beginning and the tail end. What I did see, I enjoyed. I am sad I couldn't get more involved, though.

Now, Kidnapped! The conflict between Roux and Elsa? I liked it. Yes, I'm still snickering that Roux insulted Elsa. And Kitson? I still like how cuddly they are. Those are good. I enjoyed it all.

Now, believe it or not, I do have criticism. Bear in mind, however, this is my impression. I am certain you did not intend for any of this, or if you did, it's not exactly pleasant: Roux was responsible for some of the reasons why my RP on Elsa has been cut off. When Elsa was asking questions on what is going on, she was expecting a full answer ("What happened to that goblin?" "His fingers were cut off and his eye was gouged out!"). Instead, she tends to get vague responses that either do not answer the question at all ("He's hurt (duh).") or deny her a chance at intervention when it could be provided with what ability she did have ("Just some guy getting hurt. No need to act."). Thankfully this lessened around the second half of the whole event, but it did get annoying. For that reason, some of the conflict that Elsa got from Roux wasn't on their race or mutual dislike for their personalities, but the fact that she was denied her duties as a guard. Was it in retaliation that Elsa often forgot Roux was a guard too? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I do enjoy conflict, and if Roux and Elsa still dislike each other, I am more than willing and happy to develop it. I just didn't like being cut off regularly.

I am also uncertain if Roux has slipped into the dreaded smarm and snark your other characters were known for. If she did, cut it out xD. Otherwise, if it was really just Elsa's reactions to her, then I can chalk it up to Elsa being angry. But it's still an observation.

No worries, I still love Roux~.

Yay, Midsummer!

I'm...really not certain what you're referring to with that long paragraph. Every instance of injury in the event sort of blends together for me. As well, I'm not sure why you're singling Roux out, when I'm quite sure there were many others present that could have answered, and might have been equally vague. Maybe I was just zoned out from the crowd? I really don't remember at all. In fact, I actually do remember Roux favoring Elsamina's aid for a victim firmly over Mariah's. I don't remember who it was, though. Ffff.

And, no. No smarm from Roux, at least not to the extent of Annabelle. What smarm she does express, is reserved for certain people in certain situations (and I think you know who it is). I remember Elsamina expressing an expectancy of smarm under the door with Norell. I expressed firmly that Roux's tone wasn't that at all, buuut you didn't seem to catch that.

Thanks!
Bump.
c0r c0r c0r, or should I say Roux?

Alrighty, I've RPed with you for quite a bit when it comes to your Worgen Roux, and my Worgen Faelan. I love the ideas you come up with about being a harvest witch. It's great stuff, and really a refreshing and neat approach to things. The RP is rather structured, long term stuff that doesn't revolve around one thing consistently, and due to this you keep the RP fresh and fun, every time I log on Fae there's a new adventure awaiting.

OOCly you and I get along great. Wasn't always that way years ago, but after RPing with you more and more, we've gotten to be pretty good RP buddies. I appreciate your input on things, as you're great for offering help and resources with anything---concepts, ideas, and even armor sets.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I've only RPed on Roux, but always enjoyed all the RPs we have.

.....Now that I think about it, most of my main toons know Roux in some form or another.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
I can't really word it out quite well enough to have much of a thoughtful explanation of what I like about Roux but to put it briefly: after RP with Roux I gained interest in Percival as a character again.
Right, so this is rarely an issue I argue because it isn't one I usually I consider an issue to begin with, but...

Roux is scary. And I don't mean scary because "wooo death druid nature is scary", I mean she is scary powerful. The art of your emotes with her are excellent, but they carry some -heavy- weight. She instantly decomposes corpses and shoots raw death-essence at people... at the age of what, 18? I love Roux, and I love her gimmick, but after seeing her in combat events I think you might should consider toning down the effectiveness of her SCARY NATURE powers. The idea in and of itself is amazing, but Roux seems more like a powerful crone than a derpy teenager who until this year could only make gardens grow.
Alright, I'll tone them down. xD It's hard for me to judge what's too powerful with a druid and nature. Especially with this idea, as I'm venturing into territory that isn't explicit in the spellbook. As well, I think I let it go as people seem to enjoy reading and watching my emotes. And I enjoy giving the people what they want, I guess! I don't recall an instant decomposition besides any killing emotes, which were dependent on rolls. And...well, hey rolls determined it. If you mean the "clean up" after Northshire events, I was perhaps thinking in time-skipping terms. I emoted once, but I interpreted that it would take a while, and didn't want to keep emoting the same thing over and over.

I hope her limitations balance it out, though. She can't turn into anything, and won't learn all the forms (max will be bird and moonkin). She really only has basic healing at her disposal.

And as for only "making gardens grow"...not really. She's always had a focus on this side of nature. That's her thing. So, I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I also need to RP other people hurrrr
(10-12-2013, 02:01 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: I also need to RP other people hurrrr

YEAH

YOU DO

D:<
I like your RP, especially Roux. I wish you'd be a bit more friendly to me OOCly, though. Most times I try to communicate with you, you're rather cold and brush me off. I can understand why, but I'd like a second chance to be on your good side.

Another thing about Roux. You might want to tone down how heavily you convey her accent in your writing. I often have a hard time comprehending anything she's saying, because of how heavy it is. Maybe that's an IC factor, but those are just my two cents. Sorry if this was a bit of a necropost.
/nod nod

Best and only person who tries with the old ways. I am just a little uncomfortable of attempting that (lack of knowledge :C), otherwise I'd hop in on that RP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen