The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

AlbinoDoe Introduction
Albinodoe Introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello!
My name is Tanya, and I'm 17 years old. I have been roleplaying a variety of different things for the past five to six years, but only recently (In the past two years) have been RPing on World of Warcraft. I've been playing WoW for quite some time but I didn't ever use anything to RP with other than MSN, Yahoo or Skype (text based).
I enjoy a variety of things, including drawing. I've been drawing my whole life but only took it seriously the past five years. I draw animals, Warcraft races and have been trying to work on enviroments.
My music taste varies from metal to alternative, although my favorite genre of music is R&B, bar-like music. I'm open to just about anything (aside from country).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Russia, but I was raised in Canada. I lived in Newfoundland a long time but my parents and siblings made sure my Russian was half decent, so I'm fluently bilingual! My friends love hearing me speak my native language for whatever reason (I guess they think I sound cool). After I lived in Newfoundland for a while, I moved to Alberta, where I currently reside.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

This is a little tricky. Although I was curious about the game because of all the Mohawk Grenade commercials, my friends typically teased a boy in my class who played. I sat down and talked to him about it and that was my first Recruit-A-Friend experience. I fell in love with my character and was attached to the game ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

How did I find you? I was directed to Conquest of the Horde by my absolutely, positively stellar friend Monostar. The server name was tossed around by my friends but I never took a great interest until my friend linked me everything I needed to get started, including the forums!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

1) I adore travel RP, typically with a friend. Gathering supplies and camping out is how I love to spend my time. There's nothing more relaxing than sprawling out on a mat and watching the fire crackle, or going swimming in a wild river.

2) I love Arena RP! Watching different characters write out attacks and battle seems to appeal greatly. I'm not much of a fighter myself, but I do take notes so I can improve my own abilities.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I couldn't ever decide a favorite race or class, but I can say I prefer elf races. They're pretty, fairly smart, and live long. However, I found my heart rests with most races, except for gnomes. It might just be because I know hardly anything about them though. When it comes to classes, I feel a little biased because I've only ever really played hunters or druids, but I do find rogues, warriors, shamans and mages equally if not way more interesting than my personal favorites.

What are your expectations of this server?:

All I expect out of this server is making new friends and finding some decent roleplay! I look forward to develop my characters and RP in a decent, controlled environment with a variety of different types of roleplay, like tavern, arena, and travelling. I already have a few friends on the server whom I'm sure will make sure I'm well acquainted with many different people who can help me along the way while I am on Conquest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

As I've stated, a controlled environment is important to preserve RP. I adore your rules on being sensitive to other people and refraining from cussing publicly or to other users OOCly, since that is fairly hostile and can definitely turn someone off from being on the realm. What makes Conquest so different from what I've experienced before is that this server emphasizes the importance of respect, and in that way, teaches self respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I would really like to do this when I want to apply for my Gruntship, thanks!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No thank you, but thank you for reading this application!
Hello there, Albinodoe! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin