The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cube World
I know, I know. I said I wouldn't post. Shaddap. Heh. This is the only place I could think of placing this game.

And I know what you all are gonna say at first glance. 'Nice minecraft clone'. It's not even close to the same playstyle as minecraft, and has it's own game mechanics, and is yet to add building. In my opinion, if they do add building to it, this game could become -better- than minecraft--- a game that creates it's own point through it's random generator through quests, boss fights, and so on.

It's in alpha right now, and despite this fact... still manages to be a damned fun game. Here's some current game footage.

[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I've actually been having a great deal of fun with this game. Definitely one to play with friends though. The first few levels alone are absolutely brutal.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

They are. It's fun as heck to play with friends, currently you can play with up to four people, but they are hoping to make the server function to be on part with like... MMO's. They just need to find a fair way to balance that out and such.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Yeah, that would be sweet. I've been playing a Water Mage and all I can say is... just... man. I hurt everything while healing my friends. It's great.

Not to mention my loyal camel mount.

I was finally able to buy an actual copy of this game. It took me days of trying various times to get past their DDOS attacks that have been happening, and I've finally gotten the real thing.

Luckily, it was easy enough to transfer over my saves. I've dipped quite a bit of time into it with Gyran, and have a character that's level 21. Mage really seems to be the way to go, all other ones seem pretty unwieldy and difficult. Mage's raw damage makes for good leveling, especially early on.

What I have trouble fighting the most? Other mages.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I feel it. Took me a little over a week just to make an account, while buying it was another day or two. It's those damn idiots from /v/ on 4chan. I guess they got buttmad over something small and inconsequential in the game.

But yeah. Mage. You can't take a hit, but Gods have mercy on what you hit.

Oh god. Knowing /v/? It's probably that it's not like minecraft. "OMAHGAWZ A GAEM WIHT NO BUILDING AND IT HAS CUBEZ?"

They get mad over the most ridiculous things.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(07-09-2013, 08:07 AM)Rensin Wrote: They are. It's fun as heck to play with friends, currently you can play with up to four people, but they are hoping to make the server function to be on part with like... MMO's. They just need to find a fair way to balance that out and such.

Actually there's a server mod that lets you change the cap already, though naturally it'd be nice once they get a legitimate feature for it. The server my friends and I play on has a cap of 127 people, and we've played it with 4-6 people groups over the last few days. LOADS of fun. ^_^
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NWN2 Persistent World - CotH flavour Jaella 7 31,771 09-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Bodolfo
  The Secret World Sol 50 5,287 03-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla