The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello! Forsaken roleplayer looking for a home.
Hello Conquest! I am Nighthaunter a former roleplayer and former guildmaster from the retail server of Moon Guard. Looking for a new outlet to creatively express myself. I've always loved writing and story telling even when I had no idea what roleplay is. I have taken a copy of the template to reference and I wish to keep the reference pasted to my intro. It will be easier for me to type if It feels like an interview and i'm being asked questions!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well. I'm a fantasy junkie. Be it Lotr, Warcraft. Song of Ice and Fire,Warhammer. I -love- Warhammer and 40k! I played WoW for several years since about a few months before BC off and on. So i'm definitely no stranger to the lore and the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from Canada in the far Northwest. And I speak English as a primary tongue as well as some Spanish and enough French to get by. And ask the person if they know English. Which in my opinion is the most important phrase to learn when learning a new language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was but a boy I saw my dad playing Starcraft on his old clunky Laptop. I started playing and was captivated. Soon after I had a copy of WC2. And liked playing "Starcraft with Knights and monsters." This was...Mid 90's?

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Refered to by a good friend Altaine, he was one of my officers in my old guild <Ravenwing>. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/...041?page=6 It no longer exists sadly as the strains of full time employment, and the painful transition from Teenager to Adult just overcame me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well. I obviously like the gritty dark. Edgey roleplay. Although I strive to be above the cliches and low quality you see in like anime or vampire chatrooms. I'd be prissy and say "I'm a noir roleplayer." I also like Military. Deathguard,Orcish warbands. The shining knights of the Alliance? Taverns are also a favorite of mine too. I do love a good drink and a story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well for Race i'll do a two parter. Horde: Forsaken. Why? Because playable Undead were something that immediately pulled me in when I first played Vanilla WoW and the layout of Deathknell Brill, and Undercity had me floored. Alliance. Worgen/Gilneans. I adore English history and culture. Being from one of the commonwealth countries. Although it kind of feels outlandish with the majority of the Alliance and the 'ye olde kingdom' feel say Lordaeron or Stormwind has to Victorians. I still love it. I felt so accomplished when my hunter a Gilnean Forsaken got one of those tophats from a Blingtron.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not sure. I only had one foray into something that wasn't retail WoW. And it was a PVP server. I left because I couldn't level past 40. Without getting ravaged by kill crazy max leveled fully gladiator geared marauders.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that the server takes place in Wrath. I sadly stayed out for most of Wrath. Not having people to play with just makes the game seem less fun. And it centered around my favorite race the Forsaken.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: This is a short story from my old Forum. I hope it pleases.

It was a moonless night in Silverpine Forest. Upon the paw shaped isle of Fenris. A pair of rider's strode into the keep that had rested upon the isle, a ghastly bastion that was to protect the holy kingdom of Lordaeron. One carried herself with dignity a Forsaken woman, her flesh had gone lime green. Her face once delicate had become worn to the point it required black leather straps to hold it together, her hair ebon wild locks. Her attire full plate much like the guards of her fallen kingdom, her companion a former elf was much more sullen, leaning into the reins his hair a jet black as well was long, grommed back behind a leather mask, with a metal cage wrapped around his mouth, his leather's had a yellowish tint to them with arched blade like pauldrons. “We've best not keep the old man waiting.” Xais Festerwound snarled. Sherrauntot simply nodded to him before they entered the keep. Deathguard who had replaced the purple uniform with white. The icon of misery replaced with a white tabard wearing the colors of House Quorthon a raven with wing's spanned wide and boldly. Entering the keep, candles giving the otherwise pitch black dwelling a faint light, entering the dining hall, which was mostly empty after all the damned don't need to eat. A Deathstalker one of the Forsaken's most deadly assassin's gazed the pair. Lacking a jaw to properly speak he gave the pair a crisp salute putting his thin withered hands together against his chest as if prepared for burial. Finally up a flight of stairs, the walls baring dusty old shields and swords the colors of the Alliance or some even the Scarlet Crusade bore upon them. Finally they reached the main hall, atleast six guards stood by the table in the very back of the hall. Relaxed leaning on spears. A Forsaken in a suit of felsteel, wearing the colors of the Defiler's upon his chest sat slumped in a seat his gauntleted fist in his chin. “Well. We've a lot to talk about, come be seated.”

Gazing at the map of the Eastern Kingdoms there was a great crimson crosshairs upon Stormgarde. Silas looked to the couple whom had entered just a moment before. “Be seated kinsmen.” The man said in a thick Gilnean accent. Taking to their leaders words the pair made themselves as comfortable as they could be in Undead. “Silas.” Sherrauntot said,her hollow eye sockets gazing at the Defiler hanging on the edge of his seat. “Our coffer's are low. An' we have -many- soldiers...I suggest we raid the Alliance coastal cities an' I know jus' the one I wana pillage.” Sharp as ever the Deathstalker furrowed his brow in thought. “Arathi is in ruins, what spoils are to be gained there?” With a smirk upon his worn lower jaw Silas retorted. “She isn't in as bad condition as she wus. After we bloighted Southshore, the Alliance hath zealously been tryin' to restore Arathor's legacy. Much gold an' many bodies even -more- Forsaken to defend the homeland an' gold to restore our coffer's...In case the lot o' ya's wana go gallabantin' inta Pandaria again.” The old Gilnean raved. Sherrauntot slowly raised her index finger and let her mouth silently open. “I've an idea sir, let's use the Forsaken we raise from Arathor to man the mines we took over in Northern Gilneas!” Slowly a wicked ear to ear grin formed on Silas' face. “I am very proud to call ya' my daughter, even if no' by blood.” Xais could only be amused to smiling under his mask truly a rare occasion.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not sure right this moment but let get back to you on questions good sir/madam.

Dark Lady watch over you.

Nighthaunter.
Hello there, Nighthaunter! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hmm, I'll have to disappoint you just a little bit by informing you that the server is no longer in WotLK. We moved up to Cataclysm a few months ago after we were pending an expansion shift for over a year or two. If you could point us to where it still says we're in Wrath, that'd be greatly appreciated since we're still trying to get to all the outdated information up there.

... Nevertheless, I know a couple of people who'll be very happy to hear of your interest in the Forsaken. Ain't that right, @Sol?

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Moar Canadians.

Moar Forsaken.

<3
Spoiler:
[Image: Eric-Idle-Monty-Python-Holy-Grail-bring-out-dead.jpg]
(Dramatic Representation of Sol)

Yay, more Fo'saken! And welcome :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
*Growls* Get out of my Gilneas!

Jokes aside, welcome. =)
BROTHER! Welcome to the forums! Have you seen Horus by chance? I wanted to talk to him about Lorgar's playdate.
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'll probably have to get started this weekend. Work has been keeping me down and I've got to get a concept for a character fleshed out.

@ Caravan/Edgar thank you for the warm welcomes. I hope we can meet in game. I'll probably go by this name on my toon. Nighthaunter.. Forsaken Rogue/hunter?

@Alpharius. Good to see a fellow Traitor Legionaire. And no, Horus never tells me jack. I'm the antisocial primarch no one but Fulgrim likes. :(
Ah screw that pretty boy....
... *raises her fist for Tzeentch and no one else*
-Twiddles thumbs as he waits for the cilent to download-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A roleplayer's introduction - Trygin trygin 2 3,458 01-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Glandor Trayce, Veteran Roleplayer GlandorTrayce 1 661 08-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  They were not always Forsaken... Gravecrux 2 677 10-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Hello Fellow Roleplayer's ;) jutebox 2 919 11-20-2009, 02:14 AM