The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cloudfire dun goofd?
Spoiler:
[Image: 7ee968e0dc413da94d2c385d4cfa3cca.png]

Did I break it?
Erm--- Nymus, I hate to break it to you but... I can't see your picture. :(
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
http://gyazo.com/7ee968e0dc413da94d2c385d4cfa3cca.png
I've been having the same issue too. Last time this happened, it has something to do with the browser you used? What browser are you using?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I had to completely uninstall my browser because it was doing this... I still haven't recovered from it. Pain in the ass...
(07-16-2013, 02:51 PM)Rensin Wrote: I've been having the same issue too. Last time this happened, it has something to do with the browser you used? What browser are you using?

Chrome.
It's working as intended! Judging from the URL, I imagine you tried to submit something. Your network may have exhibited threatening behavior within the past couple weeks which is why you had that CAPTCHA come up.
(07-18-2013, 12:12 PM)Kretol Wrote: It's working as intended! Judging from the URL, I imagine you tried to submit something. Your network may have exhibited threatening behavior within the past couple weeks which is why you had that CAPTCHA come up.

I've had to install a lot of new routers recently, none of them working except my old one. Could that be the reason?
I am getting this issue and it is frustrating, annoying and something that needs to be done away with. I can't even preview or edit my own post without getting this. And then, when it finally -accepts- the capthca, I get this error:

Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

This is frustrating me to -no- end to the point where I can't even update my newbie guide because, gasp, captcha! I don't know how I'm going to deal with this if it stays because I just get all sorts of rageful when I see that screen pop up.
(07-20-2013, 04:26 PM)Reigen Wrote: I am getting this issue and it is frustrating, annoying and something that needs to be done away with. I can't even preview or edit my own post without getting this. And then, when it finally -accepts- the capthca, I get this error:

Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

This is frustrating me to -no- end to the point where I can't even update my newbie guide because, gasp, captcha! I don't know how I'm going to deal with this if it stays because I just get all sorts of rageful when I see that screen pop up.

I haven't lost any important posts (character posts or anything) but I've lost some.

@Ormica, when you asked if anyone saw Ormica's (the character) Workshop post, did you encounter this problem?

EDIT: Ironic that when I posted this one, it gave me the captcha prompt. :/
Yeah, it gave me the captcha prompt when quoting one of Rigley's posts before. I'm fairly certain that this isn't working as intended, Kret.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
It gives it to me all the time. I know my network is safe.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Oh nope, I just got my first Captcha when I finished rewriting Ormica's history. It worked the first time for me and I've had no problems with Captcha before so I have no idea why ya'll might be having problems with it
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Okay, I've made a change in the Cloudflare settings. Folks that have been seeing the CAPTCHA suddenly popping up when you try to post something, please let me know if you still continue to see it.
I'm sure it's because they're on the same server, but if it means anything I was getting the same cloudfire prompts every time I navigated around the wiki.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]